4🖤

Please ignore the grammatical errors.
I'll eventually try to improve it.

A loud thunderbolt echoed in the room making the sleeping girl jerk awake on her place.
She sat on the bed breathing heavily placing her hand on her chest .

Again the loud sound came and a shrill cry left from her mouth.She was not very fond of loud voices. Heck she flinched on the sounds that for any other person would be nothing. But she had this problem since childhood. She is scared of loud voices.

The door of her room opened with a bang making her jolt on her place. She looked and found Vikram standing there.
With a shocked and worried look.

He didn't know about this.
These were Indu's thoughts.

Vikram marched towards her direction and engulfed her in his arms

Vikram:Shh...its okay..calm down I'm with you.

Indu's eyes teared up more feeling this warm comfort first time in her life.
She never received this from anyone.
That's why she starts thinking that perhaps she didn't deserve this.

Indu kept her head on his chest above his heart.

Soon after some minutes she was a little relaxed with her surroundings.

The sounds of lightning were died down.
And only rain was pouring down.
Making the environment cold.

Time skips.

Indu was sitting on the bed leaning on headboard with a book in her hand.

This was given by Vikram to her in order to divert her mind from all the rush

He knew that her mind will calm down reading a simple book instead of those thrillers, horror books that he prefer.

He was sitting on the couch working on his laptop as she pleaded him to stay with her.

Indu's mind suddenly think about something and she slowly gazed at Vikram.

Indu:Vik..Vikram...?

Vikram promptly looked at her direction hearing her voice.
He can't explain the feeling he felt when his name roll down from her mouth.

He smiled a little stoping his movements on laptop.

Vikram:Hmm..you want something