2♥️

Doctor: Her head hitted quite hard on surface. The blood loss was much so there may be the chances that she'll go in coma. But that's fine now. Her condition is stable because you reached here on time.May be a minute late would be dangerous for her life. We shifted her to another room. She will take 2-3 days to wake up.

Doctor left from there after informing Rehaan about Ruhi's state.
The man was devastated.
He will surely gonna make Anshika regret her life for doing this.
Daring with Rehaan Singhania.
He didn't hurt innocent even after being a merciless mafia but messing up with his family..No then you are yourself responsible for the consequences.

He pecked Ruhi's forehead gently his face was emotionless.

He got up leaving the place after making sure the security was tight enough.

Starting the car he called his most trusted man.

Rehaan: I want her every information. And don't let anyone touch her. I'll talk with her myself.

He knows Anshika as Ruhi's bestfriend but never talked with her. But he made sure she was not any danger for Ruhi but today.
He cursed himself for being lenient for Anshika.

Singhania Mansion.

Rehaan gestured the men and they opened the metallic door.

The first thing he encountered was a curled up shivering figure of Anshika on the corner of the floor.
Her hands had some bruises. Some fingerprints. Her forehead was bleeding cause of a mild concussion.

She looked up hearing the door opening sound.
The room became empty in seconds and only Rehaan left there with her.
The door was closed and a small light was on giving her a view of the basement. And now her condition is gonna worsened whole room was filled up with blood Mark's. Floor , Walls everything was painted by blood.

She composed herself trying her every will infront of Rehaan.

She looked down at the floor.The space near his shoes.

Rehaan: I'll ask and you will answer my each question without any bullshit.

Anshika flinched at his voice which didn't go unnoticed by him.

Rehaan: Did you pushed her from stairs.

Anshika closed her eyes tightly recalling the the moment of few minutes back.

.

...

The guard was now facing her level.
He touched her cheeks making her flinch badly. She pushed his hands away from her. He chuckled darkly.

Guard:listen girl I don't have any issue with you but you're gonna do whatever I'm saying right now otherwise....

He smirked seeing her frightened expressions.

Guard: Your little brother will face the consequences for your actions.

Anshika's mouth left a sob hearing him.
She shakes her head vigorously.

Anshika:I'll do anything but..but please don't hurt my kid. Please I'll do whatever you say.