2❤

After like crying his heart out his voice died down and Mili felt his whole weight leaning on her.

She was confused that whether he fainted or slept on her chest.

She knew that no one will come to check this late and she was the Incharge on the patients in this corridor so she let him sleep.

And after knowing about his situation from Pihu she was sure enough no one will even care if something happened to him.

She was sitting leaning on the cold wall while Vihan was hugging her waist keeping his head on her chest. His half body was lying on the floor and half was on Mili.

Mili was patting his head protectively and looking at the void thinking...planning about the ways that how she gonna help him to move out from this hell of his.

She decided that first she will check his reports..His all information from Asylum's store room.
That was the place where they kept all the files of patients.
She knew that this was gonna hard and maybe risk her life because those people are dangerous and wealthy .

Money speaks if you are wrong.
But God stands if you are honest.

After like about 2 hours She felt Vihan's body moving.
She sits silently, waiting for his actions.
Vihan sits straight, rubbing his already puffy eyes. Mili smiles a little at him.

Finally, Vihan looked at her. He hunged his head low and moved opposite. Away from her.
He was not daring to look in her eyes.

Mili scoted a little to his direction at sits with cross-legged in front of him.

His gaze was down at her feet.

Mili: I'm Mili Sweet Boy.

She spoke sweetly with a chubby smile on her face.
But still, he flinched lightly, hearing her sudden voice.
He was continuously looking down .
At her feet. Her anklet's.

Mili: What's your name, sweet boy...

She asked, looking at him, hoping for him to say something. Even if that is a shout to go away.
But she didn't hear any.
Moreover, she was surprised by his response.

Vihan: Vi..Vihan..

Mili smiled wholeheartedly.

Mili:Your name is beautiful. Wanna friends, sweet boy...?

She asked smilingly.
She was looking at him.
But he did not even glance at her even once.

Mili: Pleasee~~~Sweet boy.. You know km alone in this unknown city..I don't have any friend here. I would be very happy..

Vihan: B..bu... but..I... I'm a me..mental..I..I'm a mu..murdere..r... I.. I'll h..hurt..y..y.you too.

Mili smile instantly dropped. Her heart clenched when he called himself with that name. It was like someone taught him to say that.

Mili slowly took his hands in hers.Carefully.
She softly carres it.

She felt him flinching badly.
His body was shaking.
But she doesn't know why he didn't try to take his hands back.
Like he was afraid that if he tried, then she would do something bad to him.