Epilogue💙

Highly Recommending to listen the above song.
You won't regret. I promise!❤️

It feels so good to fall in love
But how I fell, I'll never know
The way we kiss, the way we touch
For you, my heart will never go...

~Sonalika.❤️

•○●♡●○•

...Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you

~Kabeer.❤️

3 years later.

Sonalik and Kabeer were sitting on the beautifully decorated sofa celebrating their Marriage Reception.

Kabeer was holding Sonalika's one hand with both of his hands softly caressing them.

A constant dazzling smile was on his face all the time.

He can't be more thankful and happier than this.

Whereas Sonalika state was no less.

A brightest smile was adoring her looks even more. The glow of newly married bride was evident on her face.

(Her outfit and looks🤍)

She was looking like a goddess to Kabeer.

His eyes was shining bright with the unshed happy tears to marry the love of his life whom he was gonna love his whole life .

Now he can be with her and will give her all the happiness of the world she deserves more than anyone.

After fighting with the toughest years of their life they were finally going to start their new life and he promised to cherish her forever.

(His outfit)

His little long black locks and light stubble were giving fuel to him masculine personality.

He was indeed looking devilishly handsome.

Their all friends were with them congratulating them . Happy for them, after soo many hardships they were together starting a new beautiful chapter of their book called life.

Sonalika looked at her brother who was coming towards her with his wife. His arm wrapped around her waist tenderly.

Sonalika pov.

I saw bhai coming towards me with bhabhi.