5💙

2 days latter.

Sonalika was sitting with a gitar in her hand in the corner of the Auditorium.

She was singing closing her eyes .
This was the only time where she don't care about what is happening in her surroundings.
Just she and her music..

She decided to not to take her name back from the list of programmes . To manage her studies and this she had to follow an intense schedule.

She came college in the morning attend all her classes then practice for the event.

Jiveeka and Mehek put her name in dance, singing foolowed by the speech act and games that she herself joined.

Coming back to home she studied , do her assignments , then sneakly work for her Scholarship test even when she know her Father will never allow her for that. Still just because that make her little happy.

Did all the chores herself.
Then call it a day at 3 in the morning and again woke up at 5 to repeat the same cycle.

She didn't tell about this to her brother Shreyansh. She didn't wanna bother him.

She usually hide about her Father's call although he asked her to tell whenever he call.
Her brother also know about their parents harsh behavior towards her. They even glt into huge arguments because of this which she didn't want.

Day by day her migrane was getting bad to worse to unbearable.

Her friends tried their best to ask her about her problems as they heard only last part of that day's call. But it was enough for them to assume what was happening with her.

But she never told them. Always brushed off saying it is not important or she will manage.

....

Yuvan: And you think it will work...

He asked narrowing his eyes.

Jiveeka: Yes this is the best idea Yuvi..okay and stop giving me those side eyes.

Yuvan sighed at his girlfriend's behavior.

Kabeer: Perhaps it is not the best option but we only have this option and chances are too high that it will worked out. Remember last time she got drunk.