1♥️

Anshika: But I'm scared of your brother Ruuh~~

Anshika mumbled meekly.
A pout formed on her face making her look like baby.

Ruh:Anshu ...my baby I told you na don't worry waise bhi bhai knows about you.

(And brother knows about you anyways)

Anshika: But Ruh_

Ruhi showed her her puppy eyes while mouthing a tiny please which she couldn't able to ignore.

After all she's the only one Anshika had other than her brother.

Anshika Mehra.

A 21 year old innocent ambivert girl.
Who lives with her 4 years old baby brother.
Her parents died in an road accident when she was 19. Since then she was living with her  brother .. for her brother.

The small child used to call her Mumma.
She couldn't gather up the courage to tell him about their parents.
And because of the huge age gap everyone easily get agrees.

Saying things about her character that she us an unmarried mother.

She didn't had any problem until her baby is happy. She ignore them as dog's barks.
And she is the girl who kept her problems with herself if that possible even sometimes from Ruhi's too.

She don't have any friends except Ruhi Singhania.

She was her bestfriend and only she knows about her family , her truth.
Her being an homophobic.
Yes! Anshika is suffering from a critical stage of Hemophobia.

Anshika: Oo..ohk I'll come to your place but just for few minutes. We will get your books then will return immediately...Akku is sleeping and he'll be alone.

Ruhi: More than okay baby..Don't worry we will come soon.

'Only if they knew.'

She chuckled at her bestfriends antics.
Ruhi was always like a cheerfull , kindhearted girl despite of having a billionaire background.
She knows how much her bestfriend is scared from meeting new people let alone about her brother.
Who is knows as Devil.

A cold merciless Mafia. Who has many contacts with other mafias in Asia.
He knows about Anshika as she always told him about her but they never actually interacted.
They encountered but he just passed away from her way.

Ruhi's Mansion.

Anshika was standing silently at the top of the stairs waiting for Ruhi to get her stuff.

Guards were present here and there.
One was also standing at the corner of the upstairs facing the other side.

She felt quite weird by his presence but she shrugged the thoughts aside thinking it's her fear of crowded place or something like that.

Ruhi: Anshuuu!!!  Gotcha...

She shouted exiting her room looking at the place where Anshika was standing.
She runned towards her direction giggling.

Anshika smiled at her at both started to climbed down the stairs.
That's when a sudden shriek left from Ruhi's mouth and before Andhika could realise something she was rolling down the stairs, her head hitting the hard surface severally making it bleed badly when she stops at the end of the stairs.

Anshika looked at her in horror.

Her  bestfriend's pale figure with blood ozing out from her forehead.
She was just about to marched towards her but a loud shout made her flinch at her place and soon she found Rehaan's body lifting her head on his lap.

He tapped her cheeks softly.

Rehaan: Ruhi..hey Get up..Ru.Ruhi...bache tell me who did this...Ruhi...tell me..tell me fast..please..

His voice stammered a little not able to process the scene.
He never felt fear in his life but he has a very soft spot for his family.For his closed ones.
He looked at the trembling image of Anshika...anger which was what he was feeling that time.

And his eyes turned red in rage when he looked at Ruhi pointing her finger in Anshika's direction.

Rehan:Don't worry bacha I will not leave the person.Who ever they are.

He can't stand betrayers. He can tolerate anything but betrayal means worst torture for him. And he will not back off from his principles.

Rehaan picked up her body in his arms and forwarded to the exit of the house looking at the front before gesturing the guards to capture Anshika and keep her in the basement.

Ruhi's eyes widened with Anshika.Ruhi  shakes her head but before she could say anything she lost her consciousness.

Guards dragged Anshika to the basement.

Anshika:N..No...No...I didn't do anything No...Reha..Rehaan.REHAAN NOO MAINE KUCH NA..NHAI KIYA REHAAN PLEASE HEAR ME ONCE..

(I didn't do anything Rehaan)

She shouted looking at Rehaan's back asking him to hear her Once.
Big fat tears were touring out of her eyes recalling about Ruhi's state. Her blood.

Anshika was pushed on the basement making her fall down on the dirty floor.

She looked around and found the room whole dark but I different known smell was around the room.
Guards keep standing there looking at her.
Waiting for Rehaan's next order.

She clutched her knees close to her chest burying her face in them and cried in fear. For the first time she was crying in front of strangers. She's the girl who used to ignore the people without let them bothering herself was now crying because of some wrong accusation.

Her face jerked up in horror when she found that strange guard who was standing on the corner of upstairs crouching down at her level with a devilish smirk making her crawl back on wall.

...

"Learn to live alone because you will need it the most"...🌾

~~~~~~~
Bbye ❤
Vote 🌟

919 words