3❤

A month later.

Vihan was lying in his cell.
He was thinking about Mili.
He don't want to trust anyone.
But he can't help to trust her ..believing that he is going to come out from this hell soon.

He felt safe around there.
The way she talked with him and consoled him was telling that this can be anything but pity.
How she handled him in his panicked state.
How she never felt irked with his shutterings.
How she called him Sweet boy when she was the Sweetest.

He felt loved.

His thoughts came to an halt when he heard door opening sound.
First time in these 3 months spam he was hally after hearing that sound But not anymore after looking at the person.

An unknown figure came to his view making him shivered through his spine.
He was already scared of his surroundings but his breath stops seeing a hot metal axe.
The more worst thing was that was burning hot read.

His breathing got unexplainable.
The person raised the axe with their all power ready to hit him. Cut him.
But before that Vihan lost his consciousness.
He fainted thinking he would never gonna woke up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand.

Mili and Vikrant had done their day and night one collection proofs against his uncle Brijesh. Vikrant made his blood burn doing all the police. Court stuffs.

Finally after struggling a lot.
They won the case against Mr. Sinah.

Vihan was not required in anything because of his health condition.
Even they made him mentally weak to an extent where he is scared by just a mere present of someone.

Mili and Vikrant made their way to the Asylum with Police to get him back from there .

A guard opened the door of the room and the first one that entered was Mili followed by Vikrant and others .

But the look in front of her made her breath hitched.

The chains with which they tied Vihan were broken. And drops of blood was there on the floor and wall.Just the place where Vihan always used to sit.

Mili looked at the blood in horror.

Mili: N..No... Vi..vihan...

Vikrant was numb at his place.
The Police officers who came with them started to investigate the whole place.
They asked the guards about the people who have access of his room.

Records shows that this was only Mili who can come whenever she wanted. She was the Incharge.

Vikrant looked at her in rage.
He thought that this all was her act.
She was also a gold digger who was behind his friend and was faking everything. She was also with that Brijesh.

He marched towards her.

Vikrant: Where is my Friend..huh You are also with them na.

Mili shaked her head in horror.
She looked around and found everyone present over there suspicious over her.

She shakes her head.
Not able to form any word.
Her mind was not working.
Not because of the accusations but seeing the blood.
She just wanted Vihan to safe and dound wherever he was.