2🖤

Doctor: She was brutally raped...by looking at Mark's on her wrist and throat it seems like she was protesting a lot therefore they hitted her head with something sharp. One more thing she is malnourished. Her body was already weak it looks like she never had a proper meal which make her body more sensitive than other normal person. I'm prescribing you all the medicines give her on time. This iv will be attached with her for a week. And_

Doctor sighed before speaking the most horrible words for him.

Doctor :Mostly girls tries to end their life after this. Make sure to not to leave her alone even for a second. She will be scared of every one specially men...I think you are close to her but it would be difficult for you too. Take care of her and take her to hospital immediately if you feel she's not doing fine.

I may take my leave.

Vikram just gave her a curt nod not even bothering her to see off.

All the female doctors he called left the room one by one.

He slowly looked at the girl who was lying like a lifeless body. Wires were attached to her wrist , forehead was bandaged, face was too pale to tell that she is alive.

She was still covered with nothing but his coat which was reaching till her mid thigh.
Her feet were swollen and had some scratches which were wrapped up with bandades.

Indeed she was looking way more week.

He don't know when a tear escaped from his eye but he quickly wiped it off and a dangerous fire was ignited in his eyes.
He knew what he gonna do .
But for now he have to take care of the girl.
He was just feeling like to protect her from everything. Give her all the love and care that she forget every bad thing happened with her.He was attached with her.

He was feeling attached with her not out of pity but because of avenge.

He take her hand in his in a softest way possible and covered it with his other hand.

Vikram: They will pay for this...they will feel the same pain. This is my promise.Just don't give up.

Even if his hands were shaking he had to cover her body with something warm .
He can feel the sudden raise of temperature by holding her hands.
He checked her forehead and yes she was having a fever.

With shaky hands he removed the coat and the sight almost made him sob out.

He looked at her whole body which was looking like some animals have chewed her skin.

He not even a mere second felt lust inside him, instead he just felt rage inside him.

The actions he was hling to perform were probably a sin too for law but do he care.
No. Not after this.

He changed her clothes into some of his pjs.

(Imagine the lowers as some loose sweatpants)

10 hours later.

It was late morning. The girl slowly opened her eyes. And the first thing she recalls was last night. The night that change her life into nothing but a curse on living.

According to her she would have died by now. She clearly remembered that unbearable pain she went through.
How can she make out of it.

She tilt her head a little and found a man holding her hans with tenderness , leaning by the bed, sitting on the floor expanding his legs under the bed.

Fear rushed through her wines as she quickly withdraw her hand .

Vikram opened his eyes and the first thing he witnessed was a girl struggling to breathe in between her sobs.

Indu flinched badly when Vikram tried to hold her arm.

His heart contracted the next second listening her words...

....

..its okay to be disappointed but not to be  surprised. 🖋

~~~~~~~~
Bbye❤
Vote🌟

656 words