7💙

Warning.

The below content might be triggering.So, read at your own accord.
It's just a fiction I never support the issues or the actions which you will read down and most important....'Don't generalised all parents' Not all kids deserve sympathy and Not all parents are same.

Thank you.
Happy reading!🤍🩶💙
⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Their head jerked towards the direction from where they heard a loud shattering voice.

Shreyansh left his Father and sprinted to her room with a loud thumping heart.

Kabeer was the second one who run after him following by everyone.

Kabeer pov.

I entered her room just to witness a heart shattering sight.

Sona was sitting on the bed holding her head,
her legs were hanging touching the floor with blood oozing out from her feet.

There was broken glass pieces around the floor
few pieces were pierced on her skin too making my heart feel the same pierced pain.

Blood that was all I can see.
And her pained expression.

I came out of my thoughts by Shreyansh bhai's voice.He was kneeling down to her legs touching it softly.

Sonalika: Bh...bhai Aa..aap yha..Aaahhhhhhh.

She cried in pain when he plugged out the broken glass pieces from her skin. He looked at her for some seconds with his red teary eyes then again started bandaging her wound.

Sonalika:My Bhaiyuuu....I mished youu.

She voiced out cutely like a kid who met his mother after ages but then her eyes filled with unshed tears. Her injury was long forgotten.

Shreyansh bhai lips wobbled as if he will cry just now ,he held her hands in his softly caressing them and put his face on her lap still in kneeling position.

He cried. His cries was the only thing in the whole silent room.

Shreyansh: I'm sorry...mera bacha...Your bhaiyu missed y..you too. He missed everything happening infront of his eyes...Sorry...Maaf kardena ap..apne bhaiyu ko bachhe.

(Forgive your brother kiddo)

I saw him wrapping his arms around her small waist sobbing histerically.

Sona was just looking at him down with her doe eyes. That innocent soul was unaware about the things happening in her surroundings.
Her inebriated state revealed a lot more things than we presumed.

Hee hands slowly slide in her brother's locks and she unknowingly starts moving her hand.
Giving him a little feeling of restfulness.

I slowly passed him first aid box. He reluctantly started treating her feet.

Suddenly everything became pic drop silenced when Sona started speaking.

Sonalika: Bh..bhaii sh..shh chup rote n..niii

(Bhai shh don't cry)

She cupped his cheeks and made him look at her.He looked at her with his tears strikened cheeks.