2💙

On Call📱

Sonalika: Hello

Person:Hello sweetheart. Kaisa hai mera bacha?
(How is my baby)

Sonalika's eyes teared up.

Sonalika:I miss you Bhaiya...

Shreyansh: Aww I miss you too mera bacha.
(I miss you too my baby)

Sonalika: No you don't. You promised me you will come to meet me.

She complaint like a toddler.

Shreyansh: Sona I promised i do wanna come but bache it's just we got some emergency postings and exams dates also got announced, they denied to approve my leave letter.

She silently heard him understanding his situation. He is currently in Forensic College doing his last year of Medicals in Neurology.

Sonalika: It's okay bhai.

Shreyansh smiled hearing her response.
His sister is way too mature than other people of her age.

Shreyansh: Happy Birthday to my baby.
Always stay happy bacha...please.

Shreyansh whished her knowing his parents didn't had bothered to even call her once.
And he mean it when he said please.
He know from how much pressure his sister is going through. She barely left any hobby of her as those are just distractions for their parents.

Sonalika: Thanku Bhaiyaa. You know bhai i cut the cake. My friends bought me one. I will send you the photos okay now i gotta go i have a class.

Bidding bye the sibling decline the call with a genuine smile on their faces.

....

Sonalika entered the class room and rushes to her seat as the professor was just about to come.

Professor: ATTENTION STUDENTS!

Our college is announcing a big~small college event only for college students. It's named as
' Great Dairy Adventure ' the information regarding will be on bulletin board. But if i wi summarize you can do any fun activity like singing, dancing,Play any nstruments, ramp walk with your own designed clothes and likewise many activities.

The main reason for this is to relax the minds of pur students before exam. So that they can concentrate witha fresh mind.

Thank you.
Now your classes are dismissed. Enjoy.

Everyone cheered happily and started discussing about what they gonna do.

Kabeer: Wah...Finally they got some senses that we need refreshment too.

Yuvaan looked at him narrowing his eyes.

Kabeer: So missy what you gonna do in the event hmm?

He asked wiggling his eyebrows at her.

She looked at the males who were looking at her. She sighed before speaking.

Sonalika: Ah I will not take part in this may be i will not be a part of audience too. I have exams and i didn't prepared. Sorry i have to go.

Saying that she sprinted away taking her belonging leaving the men dumbfounded.

Kabeer: Isn't she too much serious about her studies.

Yuvaan:Well sometimes yeah! I never saw her in any other activities which aren't related to studies.

Kabeer: She wasn't even in our freshers party.

Yuvaan sighed agreeing.
They also stood up to catch with everyone.

...

Sonalika was sitting in library engrossed in her books when she felt a knock on her table. She looked and there was some students of her department. She smiled questioningly .

Girl: Hey Sonalika How are you ?

Sonalika looked a bit surprised as they never talked with her usually.

Sonalika:Am Okay and what about you? Are you good ...do you need anything?

Girl: Oh..No actually i wanna ask in which programme your are participating dance or singing..

She asked with some extra curiosity.

Sonalika: Ah actually i am not taking part in any.

Girl: Ohkay i get that you must be studying right.

She laughed which didn't look like one to Sonalika.

Still she smiled hesitantly. The girl didn't waited any mkde her way to exit.

...

Girl: We yave to do something...ahh i can't let her top the exam. Only i can do this.

Girl's friends: So,what you gonn do then .

Girl smirked heaing her friend .I havr a solid plan.

...

"Silent expectations weight more..."🕯

~~~~~~
Bbye ❤️
Vote 🌟

661 words