The Downward Spiral (N)

TW: Smut.

If college had taught Will anything, it was to be a light sleeper. People who slept like logs were easy targets, after all. So when his bed dipped under the weight of another person, Will was awake instantly. He grabbed blindly, eyes still adjusting to the darkness, and caught soft fabric. There was an undignified squawk and some flailing that ended with Will getting an elbow to the neck and a man flopped out across his outstretched legs.

"Parvis," Will said flatly.

"That's me." The gangly man waved at him with a sheepish grin.

"What are you doing?"

"...Going to bed?"

"This is my bed." Will was sure to pronounce every syllable slowly and clearly. Just in case Parv's brain couldn't process anything faster.

"I don't have one for myself!" Parv broke Will's loose grip on his shirt and sat up. "I don't even know where to get one. Is there a Serta store nearby?"

"I—what? No. You make it. With wool and wood."

"Well I haven't got that, now have I? And I'm not going out at night. There's spiders. So shove over."

For such a skinny guy, Parv was surprisingly strong. Will nearly toppled off the edge at the man's unexpected push. Recovering, Will pushed back. "Oh no, this bed is not big enough for two!"

"Course it is!"

"Get out!"

They grappled fruitlessly; pulling and clawing and jabbing each other with various limbs. Will kicked himself free of the sheets and launched himself up to wrap an arm around Parv's neck, putting him in a headlock.

"Ah! Hey!"

Parv wrapped his arms around Will's waist and, somehow, despite the odd angle, managed to kick off the mattress with enough forced to send both of them crashing over the side of the bed. Will cursed loudly, refusing to relinquish his grip on Parv as the man squirmed against Will's back. Will rolled over, trapping Parv's shoulder beneath his hip and planting a foot on Parv's stomach. Parv instantly clutched at his ankle, trying to prise it off.

"Ow ow ow! That hurts! You're hurting me!"

Will dug his heel in. "Good!"

Parv's face was beginning to turn red and tears were beading in the corners of his eyes. Will finally took pity on the man and let go; rolling back up to his feet and staring at the mess they'd made of the bed.

He sighed heavily. "If you make the bed again, you can stay. Just for tonight. Tomorrow we're making you your own."

Parv scrambled up to his feet, features pulled into that creepy smile of his. "See, I knew you could share!"

"I'd say don't make me regret this, but I already do."

Parv made the bed under Will's stern glare, and they both stood there awkwardly for a moment after it was done. Eventually Will rolled his eyes and moved to get under the sheets first. Parv followed suit, cramming himself into Will's space.

Will stared at the ceiling and then said, incredulous, "Are you hard?"

"...Maybe."

"For fu—REALLY?"

Parv lifted up the sheets and peered down at himself. "Yup. Musta been all the tussling about."

"And you're just going to... stay here. With an erection."

"Well I thought it'd be weird to do something about it right next to you."

"IT'S WEIRD WITH YOU NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"