The Broken (N)

TW: Rape/Non-Con, Mild Angst Maybe

Everyone liked Will.

Xephos did, Ridgedog did, Kirin did... The Magic Police liked him, Hat Films never bothered him...

I wasn't jealous of his popularity, that wasn't the case at all. I was just upset that I was getting less time with him.

He hadn't come to the castle in days. I didn't know who he was with.

I didn't know what to do without him. I had hurt myself because he wasn't there to stop me from going to the extreme. The hall stunk of blood that was both from the witches and myself.

I shook myself out of this state, deciding to go and find Will. He was probably at his base. It wasn't too far.

I searched through my system, in search my old Jetpack. I wanted him to know I still needed him. Or maybe I just wanted him. I removed the Blood Armour that I had taken to wearing day in, day out, and placed it in the system. He hadn't seen me in some time. I left the base, determined to find my friend.

The flight was short, my memory of the path faded. It had been so long since I'd gone to see him.

As the tower came into view, knots formed like ropes in my stomach. The building was eerily quiet. No machinery could be heard. I landed cautiously by the door, a frown sweeping across my lips. Pushing the large doors open, I stepped inside.

The silence was deadly. I drifted around the ground floor, listening out for any sounds of life- specifically my scientist. Finding nothing, I ascended to the living area. There were faint sounds of panting. I followed the noises, cautious to remain unseen. The panting was accompanied by deep grunts.

Of course. He found someone better.

I could hear a quiet whimper.

"Shut up." A deep voice growled. It wasn't Will's. I could hear a hand hitting skin as I moved closer to a closed door.

Peering into the window, I saw something truly horrific. Will was pushed over a bed, a cloth covering his eyes and a gag in his mouth. His hands were bound behind his back, fingers twitching as he struggled. From outside I could see a faint green surrounding the ropes.

Stood behind him was a tall man, muscles ripped across his chest. Brown hair flopped over his eye, a grin across his face. Ridgedog.

"C'mon, Strife, aren't you having fun?"

Will tried to shake his head, a choked sob filling the room. Ridge pulled away, throwing the smaller man to the floor. He removed the gag from Will's lips.

"Stop..." Was all he could manage. Ridge grabbed his hair, slapping him hard across the face.

"Are you going to ask for more? Don't make me gag you again."

He could only shake his head.

"That's the wrong answer, Strifeykins." He growled. I felt bile rising in my throat at the thought of him saying that. He forced the gag back on the sobbing Will, pulling it far too tight. He pushed the shaking man away, standing up and pulling up his pants. He removed the belt, holding it up, then lashing it down on Will's back.

I felt as though I was frozen. I wanted so much to just burst in and stop what was unfolding, but I knew I would be no match for a God.

I couldn't leave him.

I pushed the door open, stepping in. Ridgedog froze, turning to look at me. He grinned once more, letting the belt relax against Strife's skin.

"Ah, Parvis! Come to have a turn?"