What Solitary Does To A Man (N)

TW: Implied Pain Kink, Rough Sex

Parv didn't remember falling asleep after Ridge had finished having his wicked way with him, he never did, but he was usually released from solitary by the time he woke up. It wasn't like he hadn't spent weeks in solitary before, but right now, the longer he spent here, the worse he felt.

He'd been here for days now, he didn't like spending so long away from Will, poor Will couldn't protect himself against all the nasty men that just wanted him for his body.

It was tearing him apart, just thinking about Will. He'd just be showering himself all cute and methodically like he always did, then two big, nasty men would come up behind him and bend him over, forcing their dicks into him at both ends and pounding relentlessly into him, taking their time because the guards never wanted to stick around and watch men showering, and they didn't check in nearly as often as they should. Will would fight them of course, struggling until he realised it was useless, then he would let them use him, use him until they were done, then just letting him drop to the floor, not even considering that Will himself might want a little attention, and they'd leave him. Will of course would stand straight back up - because Will was strong, Parv liked that about Will - and he'd sigh and think about Parv, because he missed Parv as much as he missed Will, and slowly he'd stroke at his own dick, neglected during the onslaught of the nasty men, pulling at it and petting it until his full, flushed erection weighed in his hand-

"Inmate."

Parv didn't take his hand out of his underwear as he turned his head to scowl at the guard at the door. "What?"

"You're free to go." he said "From solitary. You're still in prison." he added, mockingly.

Not breaking his scowl towards the guard, Parv got up and left the solitary cell, following another guard back to the cells, maintaining his scowl until the guard was gone.

Will had been lying on his bunk, staring into space until he'd seen Parv. He got up slowly (he'd heard horror stories about solitary, so he didn't know what to expect), and carefully approached Parv.

"Parvis?"

It was dark, and quiet, Will was speaking barely above a whisper, lights out must have been well over an hour ago.

"Are you okay Parvis?"

For a moment Parv considered playing wounded soldier, but Will was too smart to fall for that for too long.

"Parvis, say something."

He cast a glance over his shoulder, and motioned to Will to follow him into the one corner of the Cell that was completely hidden from view. They had a cell at the end of the corridor so most of their room was hidden from view anyway, but you couldn't see this corner even if you were stood right up to the door. Will followed him, and shuffled closer when Parv waved for him to.

Picturing Will and his admirably proportioned cock was one thing, but having Will here, looking up at him with those handsome green eyes filled with thinly veiled concern. How was a man supposed to control himself?

Parv dipped his head to kiss Will. Will jerked back.

"Parvis, what-"

He was cut off by a second kiss, a little rougher, a little more demanding this time. Parv took Will by the waist, turning them so Will was pinned between him and the wall. His kisses became a little more frantic, and suddenly he needed Will like a drowning man needed air. Who knew that week away from Will would do this to him? He sure didn't.

"Parvis- what're you- Parvis!" Will hissed out between kisses, returning them in spite of himself, his hands had found their way to Parv's waist and up round to his back.