xxvi (edited)

This chapter was thoroughly edited.

[[|]]

I insert the key into the hole and turn the knob to the right pushing the door open I remove the key and enter closing the door I sleep my leg out of my all styles and I walk to the sofa and slump on it exhausted I close my eyes. The cafe has been extra busy this week it's like people decided to come out today and the required coffee in their system thank God it's Friday I work tomorrow I will sleep the whole day I deserve it.

The knock door makes my eyes open, I groan. Who could it be? I checked the clock it's 5 minutes after 7 I know Gladis isn't coming back till 10 she had the date today, so I'm not sure it's her, unless the date went wrong. It's probably be Marcel or Diego, but they have a key so I don't think they'll be any need for them to knock, unless they lost the key. The knock comes again I stand up from the sofa, dropping my bag on the one seater making my way to the door I turn the knob opening the door and I see Ms. Wilson,  smiling.

"Good evening dear Fiona," she greets then looks at me from up to down

"Good evening Mrs Williamson is there anything I can do for you?" I asked politely, trying to smile as wide as her but I'm not sure it came out right.

"Yes, there's something you can do for me. Would you like to share a pie with me?" She asks my eyes move down to her and I see that she is with a pie. I like the woman so I can put up my resting plans for later so I decide to let her coming.

"Okay, sure." I open the door wider for her to come in. Her wide pants brushes my leg as she passes by, I follow and close the door I turn around to see Ms. Wilson sitting on the sofa a pie on the coffee table. "You have made yourself at home I see." I comment, sitting on the same sofa, seated by her side, she just shrugs.

"Where is Gladis?" She asks taking the remote from the coffee table and turning on the television, she always does this when we invite her like it was her place, I like how confident she is.

"She went on a date, at least that's what she told me." Gladis has been acting secretive, yesterday she even snuck out of the of the apartment. I don't know why but I have it in mind to ask her what's up with her.

"Good for her I haven't seen you going anywhere except for work." She says turning to look at me.

"I don't have time for that." I say easily not wanting to talk about the subject

"You end up alone if you don't go out and look for somebody." She States turning back to the screen

"Are you lonely? You're not going out with anyone, I'm sure you're having the time of your life," I say watching the women on the screen gossip. I don't know why Gladis pay for cable, we don't really have time to watch it. Except on weekends, even then, we spend more time outside than inside,  even when we are in we are watching Netflix.

"Yes I just got fucked last night by 2B." She supplies, I cringe not wanting to know who she did, she was really vocal about that kind of stuff.

"I don't want to know about that," I emphasize on that

"You are such a prude, you are in your twenties, live a little," she tells me. "Oh no you didn't Aaliyah," she says referring to one of the characters on the screen.

"By knowing who you are screwing in the building?" I ask with so much sarcasm.

"Yes, I have screwed every guy in this building," she says then pouts, sometimes I find it hard to believe that she's older than me. "I'm seriously bored already I need someone new."