xxxv (edited)

This chapter was thoroughly edited.

Adam's POV.

My hand tightens around my glass. I stare at her, grinding her ass that man. I'm incredibly jealous of him. I suspect their night will end up with her in his bed, that thought alone makes me clench my jaw tightly. I couldn't let that happen.

I saw when she came in with Gladis and the guys. One of my clients had suggested this club for our meeting. We had done the meetings in one of the VIP rooms, the club used to host business men and the likes. My meeting had finished a while ago but I couldn't get myself to leave the club.

I know it's because of her.

Gladis had left her with that bartender into one of the rooms, Marcel and Diego went to God knows where some minutes later, leaving her drunk and alone. I knew I couldn't just leave needing to keep a watchful eyes on her and I also provided drinks for her, which I definitely regret now, seeing how she is with the alcohol in her system. When she stood up to dance on the dancefloor, I saw all the hungry looks all the men were giving her, it made me so angry.

I can't take it anymore, I stand abruptly from my stool, almost knocking it over, I walk over to her stool, carrying her purse and coat and I walk back to my stool, placing them on it, then walked purposely to them, pushing people out of the way to get to them. I grab the guy by his shirt, pulling back roughly from her, he stumbles backwards, falling to the ground like a sack of flour.

"Stay away from her," I growl at him, seeing the murderous look in my eyes. He scurries off, dragging his ass in a hurry to get away from him. I feel watching me, even Gbemi turns around to look at the scene, her eyes are squinted. Then she stumbles forward, I don't waste time, grabbing her arm, she buries her face in my chest , then raises her head to look at me.

"Who are you?" Her words are a little slurred at the end and she does not seem to recognize me, which can tell me, she's drunk very drunk.

"You don't recognize me?" I ask her, shaking my head mentally at myself. It's better if she doesn't recognize me.

"Should I?"

"No,"I lie, smiling when she digs her face into my chest.

I don't why I can hear her even with the song bursting out of the sound system.

We just stand there, my arms around her shoulder and her face buried in my chest, in a room full of gyrating bodies, but I can't seem to mind. Then, she winces, lifting up her head, her lips pulled in a pout. "My feet aches."

"Let's go get you a seat," I say and she nods. I lead her to the bar, helping her to the seat besides me. I drop her purse and coat on the barstop then seat down.

I help in removing her heels, placing her legs on my thighs, when I'm done. I don't make a move to remove her legs, she doesn't either. She looks up at me. "Can you help me massage them?"

I comply, starting with her right foot, kneading and prodding it, she groans lowly, then bites her lips looking up at me with her smoldering eyes.

"Heels aren't easy to put on, you know?" She slurs looking at me in the eyes. I guess drunk Gbemi is overly confident.

"Then why put them on?"

She giggles, which is shocking to me. I don't think I've seen her giggle, much so laugh before. Then she smiles at me, it really lightens up her features. I smile internally at me. I'm distracted by her beauty, she nudges me with her foot to remind me.

I apply pressure in the middle of her leg and she hums, her eyes closing, she rests her head on the bar top. I apply more pressure, her eyes flies open and she gives a low sensual moan. Her reaction makes me stiffen and I feel myself hardens slightly.

God, why does everything she does affect me?

I continue, moving to her left foot, kneading it softly.

"You're so good at this," she moans again, I look at her face, she looks so fucking blissful, it's so beautiful.

She does something very unexpected. She uses her right foot to press on my hard on, I choke, stiffen up again. I raise my head to look at her, she tries to portray innocence but her eyes is filled with unadulterated lust, it makes me check twice, her lower lips in between her teeth, she looks sexy as hell.

"Did I do something wrong?" That question sounds so innocent, I can't be sure if I'm not imagining the lust in her eyes.

I shake my head, not because you want to have sex with her doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you, my conscience scolds. "No, not at all."I reply, taking a deep breath before continuing with my ministration on her feet.

We continue in silence. Her moans alone has made me as  hard as a rock, I try so hard to ignore those sounds she makes. She does something unexpected, she leans on her head on my shoulder and leaves it there.

"I never got your name," she whispers in my ear then bites my earlobe, I suck in my breath,my heart palpitates. I'm literally now anticipating her next move, I shake myself internally. I'm a grown man for God's sake, not some dumb teenager. "Adam."

"Like Adam and Eve?" She asks bringing her head up to look at me.

I smile at the illustration but I don't comment, I nod liking the smile she rewards me, she is becoming sober little by little.

"You know that Adam and Eve were naked at the beginning right? I can be your Eve," she suggests, her hand trailing down my clothed chest. My blood boils at her touch.

My breath hitches in my throat at her suggestion, my dick is fighting really hard to out and get acquainted with her.

🌟
Hey guys,

I'm sorry for leaving you hanging, I have just been very busy.
My schedule has been filled to the brim I don't even have time for myself again.
I hope you forgive me.