xxxiv(edited)

I got back on Sunday, after a very fun week in DC. I went with dad and mum for his first treatment session. I had brunch with Jerry the next day, where we talked about everything that's been up in our lives. It was really nice, at least now, we are trying to rebuild our friendship. I'm not sure it can never be the way it used to be but I'm happy we're putting in an effort. Dani and Carl asked me to join them to go out, we went clubbing and I somehow became the designated driver. I finally had my big sister talk with Carl, I found out he was a really nice guy with a sweet personality, which made me approve of him and I warned him not to break her heart. I spent the last day at home with my parents before flying down on Sunday.

Sincerely, I wish I could go back to holiday mode. The cafe has been seriously busy. Everyone in NYC is always needing hot coffee in their systems because of how cold the weather has gotten. Today is Saturday and my day has been filled with activities.

Gladis suggested that we marked the beginning of the last month of the year with clubbing, of course, the guys agreed. I was a little hesitant, remembering the last time I went out with them after many promises from them not to pressure into taking anything alcoholic, I agreed.

The last time I went shopping with Gladis, which was before Thanksgiving, I had bought a black tube dress, which I decided to wear for the outting. It hugged my body like my second skin. I went earlier to fix my wig. It was a frontal lace wig, immediately I saw it I knew I wanted it. And I got it, it had natural curls. It was expensive but I couldn't help myself. I had also done my nails, they were Christmas themed and the nail technician had done a magnificent job on them. I can't stop staring at them.

I slip into the dress and stare at myself in the full length mirror, I looked banging and I love t. I'm not feeling up to putting makeup, so, I just applied lip balm and gloss. Gladis lent me her open toed black heels that goes with the dress, I wear it and carry y cost and purse before leaving my room.

"You look hot," Gladis says enthusiastically when she sees me. "You'll have your first one night stand tonight."

I narrow my eyes at the mischievous look on her face. "You promised me a night of no alcohol."

"You don't need alcohol to have a one night stand, Gbemi," she rolls her eyes at me. "And we also need alcohol in our systems to fully enjoy been in a club." She notices the hesitant look on my face, she sighs, "I promise you it'll be fun and I won't let you drink too much." She says.

I nod then scan her outfit which leaves little to imagination. The dress she has on stop at her mid thigh, no, I think it's far shorter than that. I'm pretty sure, if she bends, her panties will be revealed to everyone.

"What? Don't look at me like that. I don't have a banging body like yours so I have to work with what I have," she tells me, I just roll my eyes at her ridiculousness not bothering to reply her.

We take an Uber to get our location, the guys decided not to take their cars. There's a queue when we get to the club.

"The queue is so long," I comment.

"Were not standing in the line. Marcel knows the owner," Diego tells me. We walk to the front of the line, people make comments as we pass by but we ignore them.

Marcel calls someone and gives the phone to the bouncer, the call doesn't last two seconds, the bouncer gives him back his phone and let us in.

The thing about connection.

Just like my first time in a club, there is a heavy bass coming from the sound speakers. People are scattered around the dancefloor, dancing without no care whatsoever. I'm sure it's mostly the alcohol. The only difference is that we were at the the VIP section.

"Let's hear ti the bar and get drinks," Gladys says heading to the bar, it is at the other end of the club. It's really not filled with people. We follow her. "I'd like a Manhattan," she bites her lips, smiling seductively atbtr bartender.

He stares at her lips a tad but longer then he should, before taking in her outfit very slowly, devouring her with his eyes.

I clear my throat, annoyed at how simple-minded men could be at times.

He flashes her a beautiful smile, that makes look more handsome than he already his. "Coming right up," he leaves us and goes to make the drink.

"He didn't even ask us what we wanted."

"Baby girl, I turned on my charms, men don't seem to think straight when I do," Gladis says smugly.

Diego and Marcel clears their throat, proving her wrong, I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"Here you go, beautiful," the bartender says, placing her drink in front of her.

Gladis turns to him, wearing a wide smile, collecting her drink, purposely brushing her finger tips on his hand. "How much is it?"

"It's on the house," he announces, looking like a proud peacock.

I almost snort but stop myself but I don't hide my rolling eyes. I decide to step in if I want to ever get a drink from this guy. "I'd like a coke."

Gladis' head swivels back so fast I'm kinda scared her head might fall off. "Coke? Seriously? You promised to drink alcohol."

"I didn't really like the experience last time."

"It'll be better this time," she turns back to the guy. "She'll also have a Manhattan."

Everything is so blurry. I can't even remember the number of drinks I have thrown in my throat. All I know is someone keeps bringing them to me. Gladis went to the back with the bartender, I think an hour ago, I don't know. Diego and Marcel felt suffocated and went to the roof, so it's only me. Gladis told me to wait for her but I love the songs that's playing and I want dance. So I slide off my stool and hobble ti the dancefloor filled with people gyrating to the beat, I don't even care if I'm following the beat or not I just move, feeling the song in my body.

I feel someone wrap their hands on both sides of my hips and I feel the person's breath on my neck. "Hey pretty," the person's breath smells of alcohol, I giggle realizing that I too smell of the same thing.

I feel his lips on my neck, and I grind myself on him. He groans, his hold on me tighten. I feel his hand crawling my body, I feel dirty at his touch and try to get out of his hold but he is to gone to get what I mean.

Then his hold on me releases, I hear something thud behind me and I turn to look at it, the man I was dancing with his on the floor, looking shocked and another man hovers over him, his chest beating fast, his face is a bit blurry.

🌟
Hey guys,

Who do you think the saviour is?

Life update: I'm really sad this morning, I'm resuming school today so I'll be leaving home. I really wish my school was in the same state as where my parents where living. I'll miss everyone here. Especially my mum. I really like been close to my family, so it's going to be hard for me to spend three months away from all of them.