Interview

"Wish me luck Pierson" said Lexi. "Good luck lex" said Pierson. "Hi I am Alexa Rivera" said Lexi. "Hi are you here for Mr.Davila" said The lady at the front desk. (Esme is her name btw). "Yes" said Lexi. "Gimme one sec" said Esme. "Okay" said Lexi. She patiently waited and was so nervous. "Okay Ms.Rivera, One of the employees will show you to Mr.Davila's room" said Esme. "okay" said Lexi. "Hi I am Jermey" said Jeremy. "Oh Nice to meet you Jeremy, I'm Alexa, but it's Lexi or Lex for short" said Lexi. " Nice to meet you Lexi"said Jeremy. Jeremy walked Lexi to the room. "Well, Good luck Lexi" said Jeremy. "Thanks Jeremy" said Lexi. Lexi knocked on the door. "Come in" said Mr.Davila. Lexi walked in. "Lexi?" said Andrew. "Andrew" said Lexi. "Long time no see, take a seat" said Andrew. Lexi closed the door behind her and took a seat. "Well, you look well, How have you been?" said Andrew. "I've been good, how have you been, you also look well" said Lexi. "I've been good, I opened up the company I dreamed of" said Andrew. Andrew and Lexi did their Interview. "Ugh, he looks so good, Lexi no, he is your ex, stop" said Lexi in her mind. "Is it me, or is she looking so finee, Andrew stop, she is your ex, stop" said Andrew in his mind. "And yea, that's pretty much it" said Lexi. "Well, you got the job" said Andrew. "WHAT, I mean thats great, I mean THANK YOU" said Andrew. She was about to hug Andrew, but stopped. "Bring it in Lex" said Andrew. Lexi hugged him. Andrew was still hugging her waist. "Uhm" said Lexi. "Oh my bad" said Andrew. "Thank you Andrew again, I promise I wont let you down" said Lexi. "I know you wont lex, I know you wont" said Andrew. "AHH HE STILL CALLS ME LEX" said Lexi in her mind. She walked out the door and they made eye contact until she closed it. "Oh hey Jeremy" said Lexi. "Hey Lexi, how was it?" said Jeremy. "He gave me the Job" said Lexi. "Congrats Lex, your really lucky" said Jeremy. "Huh how" said Lexi confused. "He turned down almost everyone for this Job and said he would give them a call, but he never did, for you, he js gave it to you, wait, do you know him?" said Jeremy. "Yea, we used to date in highschool" said Lexi. "Really?" said Jeremy. "Yea" said Lexi. "If you dont mind me asking, why did you guys break up" said Jeremy. "We thought it was best, since we were not going to the same College" said Lexi. "Ohh" said Jeremy. Lexi stopped walking and had flashbacks of her and Andrew in highschool."Lex?" said Jeremy. "Oh sorry, Uhm, I'll see you on Monday, byee" said Lexi and drove home.