The Ball

The next day Andrew woke up to Lexi staring at him. He started smiling. She gave him some orange juice and said " Morning" . "Morning" said Andrew. "You looked so cute sleeping, I didn't wanna wake you up" said Lexi. Andrew smiled. Andrew started getting ready. "I don't have food for breakfast" said Lexi. "It's okay we can go out" said Andrew. "Here is your paycheck, you left it on the counter yesterday" said Lexi. "It's fine keep it" said Andrew. "Are you serious, this is 30,000 dollars" said Lexi. "Just keep it I make that money every 5 minutes of the day" said Andrew. Lexi looked at him and ripped the paycheck up. He looked at her and took out his phone. He then called someone. "Hey, uhm can you transfer 30,000 dollars to Alexa Riveras bank account" said Andrew. "Yes ofc " said the person. "Wait Andrew how do u have my bank acc info" said Lexi. She ran after him.

Lexi and Andrew were at Denny's eating breakfast. "My mom is having a ball tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come" said Andrew. " I would but, I don't have a dress, or my hair and nails done" said Lexi. "Don't worry about that I got it all covered" said Andrew. Lexi looked at him. "I don't want you spending money on me tho" said Lexi. "Lex chill it's okay, I really want you to come" said Andrew. Lexi finally gave in and Andrew and her left.
                  They got home and he hired makeup artist, hair artist and everything. Lexi came out and Andrew looked at her. He stared at her up and down then went closer. "Mrs.Rivera is looking finee, maybe we shouldn't go" said Andrew. "Why shouldn't we go" said Lexi teasingly. "Maybe bc I don't want other men staring at you" said Andrew and rolled his eyes. "Andrew you don't have to worry about that, it's okay," said Lexi and kissed him.
                      They finally arrived at the ball. Andrew kept teasing Lexi and putting his hand in her inner thighs. Andrew looked at her trying not to laugh. "I can't control it, your way to gorgeous, I can't stop staring" whispered Andrew. She looked at his eyes then at his lips then back at his eyes. "Then do something about it" said Lexi and glanced at his lips again. He looked at her and smiled. "Come on" said Andrew. He took her upstairs and they ifykyk.
              They came back down. "You ready to go" said Andrew. Lexi shook her head. They said bye to Andrew's parents and left. Lexi slept at Andrew's place that night