The Date

Later that day, Andrew texted Lexi saying he wanted to take her somewhere. She smiled and replied saying yes. "woah, why is miss Lexi smiling over there" asked Pierson. "Andrews taking me out" said Lexi. "Ooo" said Pierson. Lexi playfully rolled her eyes and showered. She went outside and saw Ben. "Do you know where Andrew is taking me" asked Lexi. "Yes, but Randy said not to tell u, he wanted it to be a surprise" said Ben. They arrived at the location and it was a building.  Andrew was waiting in front of the building. He took Lexis hand and they went all the way to the top of building. On top was a helicopter. Lexi looked at him and her mouth was wide opened. They went in the helicopter and Andrew buckled her up. He then went near her ear and whispered "can't get away from me now". Lexi got butterflies. He buckled himself up. "Your flying this" asked Lexi. Andrew looked at her and shook his head yes. He then started to fly. Lexi was so happy and shocked. She didn't realize the city she left lived in was so beautiful. "I have dinner at home, so we can eat" said Andrew. "Oh okay" said Lexi. Ben drove them to Andrew's place. "Woah ur place is so...huge" said Lexi. Andrew smiled. They ate dinner. "Andrew, why did u do that the other day" asked Lexi. "Do what" replied Lexi. "Say we should stop going out tg and all that" said Lexi. Andrews smiled went down a bit. "Because..you don't deserve me, when I tell u I've changed a lot, I have" said Andrew. Lexi was confused. "Remember when u asked if I have dated anyone ever since our breakup" said Andrew. "Yea.." said Lexi. "Well the truth is, I was with 5 girls, and they all left" said Andrew. Lexi was shocked. "I understand if u wanna leave" said Andrew. "No I don't, but why" said Lexi. "Because they know me well, they also know why I'm a bad person" said Andrew. "An-" said Lexi. Andrew interrupted and said " I know ur gonna try to talk me out of it, but it's the truth" said Andrew. He turned to the other side and frowned. There was more he wanted to tell Lexi, which made him stress if she would leave and he didn't want that. Lexi turned him to her and held his hand. He looked at their hands and then at her. He leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. He picked her up and her legs were wrapped around his waist. He then took her to the room and they (ifykyk). They laid in bed together. "You know, I haven't done this since we broke up" said Lexi. Andrew was shocked. They made eye contact and kissed. "I will head to my room" said Andrew. "No stay, please" begged Lexi. Andrew couldn't resist, so he stayed.
                      Later that night, Lexi woke up to sounds that sounded like the Piano. She also realized Andrew wasn't there. She covered up in the sheet and walked into the living room and spotter Andrew playing the Piano. "Hey what are u doing playing the piano so late" asked Lexi. Andrew looked down. Lexi sat on his lap. He picked her up, while kissing her and her legs were wrapped around his waist and took her to the bedroom and they ifykyk.
                    The next day, Lexi woke up and saw Andrew sleeping next to her. She looked at him. She quietly got out of bed and went in the kitchen to make pancakes. She put on his white shirt that he wears under his suit and tied her hair up in a bun. She was mixing and shaking her waist to the music. Andrew came out and saw her shaking her waist and he also saw how hot she looked with the t shirt and bun. She turned around and jumped. "Holy shit" said Lexi. Andrew chuckled. She handed him his pancakes and sat next to him . "Why were u up so late playing the piano" asked Lexi. "Just had some things on my mind" replied Andrew. "C'mon, let's get u cleaned up" said Andrew. They went in the bathroom and filled the bath tub up with water. They undressed and went in. They were talking, when Lexi felt something hit her butt. She turned around and Saw that Andrew face was really red. She then realized what it was and decided to tease him. "I am gonna wipe my skin and maybe watch the news" said Lexi. Andrew shook his head while biting his lip. She got up and wiped her skin right in front of him. He then got up and picked her up and placed her on the bathroom counter. "You aren't going anywhere" he whispered in her ear. He kissed her. That's when his mom came in yelling "Andrew!". "Fuck, I forgot my mom is coming today" said Andrew. Lexi started laughing. "Shit, get dressed quick" said Andrew. They quickly got dressed and walked outside. "Hi Andrew" said Karla. "Hey mom" said Andrew and hugged her. "Hey Mrs.Davila" said Lexi. "Oh my Lexi, long time no see, come here" said Karla. She gave Lexi a hug. "It's so nice to see you" said Karla. "It's nice to see you too Mrs.Davila" said lexi. "Oh please, you may call me Karla, omg, you have grown and you look even prettier" said Karla. Lexi smiled and said "Thank you Karla". "Well I should get going, Andrew you should bring Lexi to dinner next week" said Karla. "Okay mom, we will see" said Andrew. Karla hugged Lexi and Andrew and left. "Come, I wanna take u somewhere, then I'll drop u home" said Andrew. He drove to a little trail. They walked and talked. "Lex there is something I have to tell you" said Andrew. "What is it Andrew" asked Lexi. "Well, after we broke up, I was devastated, so after I broke the news to my family, my mom told her friend, and her friend acted like she was there for me, but she kinda seduced me and did stuff" said Andrew. "Oh my god" said Lexi. "Yea that's not it, ever since, I got with women and gave them a contract to sign, if they give me consent and stuff to you know, and every one of them left because they stated to hate it and I don't blame them, I am horrible, I understand if u don't wanna speak to me, but I will give u the contract, please read it and I hope u say yes" said Andrew. "I don't know Andrew" said Lexi. "Lexi I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't even love those women, I just wanted to F- them, but I really love u, I have never slept in the same bed as them or let them touch me before" said Andrew. They went in the car and he drove to her house. "Here is the contract,read it and let me know, okay" said Andrew. "Okay " said Lexi and kissed him. She went inside, showered and started reading. Lexi was the only girl who he really wanted. It was true he wanted nothing to do with those women, he just wanted to (Yk) them.