House hunting

Andrew picked Lexi up and they decided to go house hunting. They arrived at the place. Andrew had a friend named Gia, who was an architect. "Okay, so this is what I have in mind for you guys" said Gia. Gia kept touching Andrew weirdly and staring at him which pissed Lexi off. "Shit I'm getting a call, whatever my wife thinks, is what we are gonna do, what she says, goes" said Andrew and left. "Okay Lexi, this is what I have in min-" said Gia, but Lexi said " listen..Gia, I would love if you would stop making eyes at my Husband". "Lex-" said Gia. "It's Mrs. Davila to you" said Lexi. Andrew was about to come. "It won't happen again Mrs. Davila" said Gia. Lexi and Andrew chose what design they wanted and then walked out.
        "Lemme guess you had a talk with Gia" said Andrew as he laughed. Lexi smirked. "Here's the keys" said Andrew and gave it to her. She went in the car driving so fast, they lost their bodyguards. Andrew got a call from the bodyguards saying they were being followed by a Volkswagen.  "Drive fast, we are being followed" said Andrew. "Seriously?" Said Lexi. "Seriously" said Andrew. Lexi smiled as she pressed on the Gas fast. Soon enough they lost them. Lexi parked. "R u okay" asked Andrew. "Yeah" said Lexi and kissed him. They continued to kiss when Lexi got on his lap. He held her waist as he kissed her neck. They then ifykyk.