The bar

Lexi got up and went to work. She had completed her first week of work and, for the first week, she went out with Andrew everyday after work. They would talk about life after their breakup and mostly catch up on things.

"Hey Andrew, here is the paperwork for the McLaren company" said Lexi. "Thanks lex, uhm, can u print the paperwork for the Pagani company?" Asked Andrew. "Yea of course, I will get that to you right away" said Lexi. "Than-"said Andrew, but Lexi interrupted and said "on one condition". She got closer to him. He had butterflies in his stomach. "What is that, Ms.Rivera" asked Andrew. She looked at him for a second into his eyes. He looked back in hers. She pulled his tie, to make him come closer to her. "You go to dinner with me, again" whispered Lexi into his ear. "You got yourself a deal Miss.Rivera" said Andrew as he winked. She smirked at him and went to grab the paperwork. She printed it and handed it to him, then dragged her hand through his hand and left. He watched her as she left his office.

"Hey Lex" said Pierson. "Hey" replied Lexi. "Lemme guess, you got another date with Andrew" said Pierson. Lexi smiled. Pierson opened her mouth wide. "MISS GURL THIS IS DEF GOING SOMEWHERE" said Pierson. Lexi laughed, showered and got ready. "Anyways, I will see u later Pierson" said Lexi. "bye lex, have fun" said Pierson. Lexi walked to the diner and saw Andrew. She sat down and saw Andrew looked a bit down. The whole dinner he looked sad. They paid and walked together outside. "Andrew are you okay, you looked kinda sad the whole dinner" asked Lexi. Andrew took a deep breath and said something that made Lexi's heart crack into pieces. "Lex..,we can't be doing this" said Andrew. "Doing what" asked Lexi in confusion. "We can't keep flirting with each other or constantly going out together, we are exes, and ur my assistant, the paperwork said we couldn't have anything between us too.." said Andrew. "So that's it, all of this was a waste of time" said Lexi. Tears started to form in her eyes. "No I really enjoyed Last week, but we can't, like I said, the paperwork and we are exes.." said Andrew. "But it's not like we broke up for a bad reason" said Lexi. "I know, and I'm sorry lex" said Andrew. More tears formed in Lexi's eye. She ran fast away from him without looking. She didn't realize she was on the road, when a motorbike came, going fast, about to hit her, then Andrew grabbed her by the waist pulling her in the sidewalk, his hand was on her cheek and his other one was around her waist. They were making eye contact. Their faces were so close, but Lexi just ran into the house.
"Why are you home so early, it's only 6:45" said Pierson. Lexi explained what happened with Andrew and cried in Piersons arms. "Aww, How about, u, me and bene hang out this Friday, we can go to the bar and we can show Andrew, your happy without him" said Pierson. Lexi agreed. The 2 girls went to sleep.
For the rest of the week, Andrew and Lexi barley spoke to each other. They only talked whenever it was time for her to do her job.
It was Friday afternoon, Lexi,Pierson and one of their friends Bene were going to the bar to hang out. They hadn't seen Bene in a long time, so the figured this would also be a nice time to catch up. Bene always had a crush on Lexi. Lexi only thought of Bene as a friend.
They left and went to the bar. "Oh my god, BENE" yelled Lexi. "Lexxx, long time no see" said Bene. "Heyyy" said Pierson. They all talked and catched up. Lexi posted her with Bene on her Snapchat story. Bene was touching her waist in the picture. She had Andrews Instagram, so he was able to see her story. All of them got drunk. They were outside chilling drunk. "I am gonna get another drink" said Pierson. "okay" replied Lexi. Lexi explained her situation with Andrew to Bene. "What a jerk, you know, if that were me, I would never do that" said Bene. He got closer and started touching her. "Oh uhm Bene" said Lexi. "I know Lexi, I like u too, I have liked you for years" said Bene. "No I was gonna asked if u step back please" said Lexi. Bene kissed her, Andrew came and pushed Bene to the ground. "She said to fucking step back you def bitch, now fucking scram before I fucking beat ur ass" said Andrew. Bene ran away. Lexi threw up. Andrew held her hair back for her. "C'mon let's go" said Andrew. "No what about Pierson" said Lexi."Don't worry, my brother is there with her" said Andrew. He then took her to his house.
The next day, Lexi woke up confused in..well she didn't know, all she knew was that it wasn't her house. But it was a huge place. A huge room too. Andrew walked in with Grilled cheese and a Baja blast. "You still remember my favourite" said Lexi. Andrew smiled. "Wait what happened and how did I get her, and where did u even sleep" said Lexi. Andrew pointed right next to her and explained everything. They got ready and went into the elevator. They made eye contact. Then Andrew said "fuck the paperwork" and kissed Lexi passionately. The elevator opened and they quickly stopped. Lexi was trying not to blush. Andrew smirked. Lexi and Andrew walked in, Pierson and Brent were making out on the couch. "Holy shit Pierson" yelled Lexi. Brent and Pierson broke the kiss. Andrew and Lexi turned around trying not to laugh. They put on their clothes fast. "Lex, Remember my brother Brent" said Andrew. "I do, hey Brent it's nice to see u again" said Lexi as she shoot his hand. "Hey Lexi" said Brent. "Well Brent and I got some thing to do" said Andrew. "Yea, laterS baby" said Brent and kissed Pierson. He left. Andrew and Lexi laughed. "Laters baby" said Andrew, Lexi laughed and Andrew left. "Girl u better tell me everything" said Pierson. Lexi and Pierson told each other everything that day.