Honeymoon

Lexi and Andrew said goodbye to the people and got ready to go to their honeymoon. They were going to Singapore.
As soon as they landed in Singapore, they headed right to bed, they both were exhausted.
          They did many fun things in Singapore like go on a cruise, ride bikes, get ice cream, went to a museum, went to the theatre, tried new stuff and more.
       They were at a beach together. Lexi was wearing a yellow, very revealing bikini. They were chilling when a kid came up to them and handed Andrew something. "Here" said the kid. "It's a rock" said Andrew. The smiled. "I'm sorry, my bad" said the kids dad and picked up the kid and left. "Can you rub some sunscreen on my back" asked Lexi. "If you insist mam" said Andrew. "Just untie the back of my bra" said Lexi. "No you're already showing as much as it is" said Andrew. "I'm wearing more than any girl on this beach" said Lexi. Andrew finished applying the sunscreen on her back and said "I'm gonna go for a swim, you coming?" Asked Andrew. "Yea ima js use a few mins to chill" said Lexi. Andrew went in the ocean. Lexi took of her bra, but laid on her stomach so no one would see her b**bs.
         "Lexi" said Andrew. "Yeah" said Lexi. He threw the towel at her. "Oh shit I must of turned over" laughed Lexi. "Oh?., you find it funny" asked Andrew. "Cmon admit it's a bit funny" said Lexi. Andrew rolled his eyes. "Cmon Andrew, almost every girl here is naked mine won't make a difference" said Lexi. "Cmon let's go back to the hotel" said Andrew. They went back to the hotel.
         They ifykyk. "I should start misbehaving more often" said Lexi and smirked. Andrew laughed.