The Break up

Lexi and Andrew were having fun. He surprised her with another helicopter ride. They were walking together and talking. They got interrupted by Andrews phone ringing. "Sorry lemme take this lex" he said and went walked somewhere. Minutes later, he came back looking serious. "Come lemme drop u home" he said and they went home. "What's wrong Andrew" asked Lexi. " I will explain later, but I have to go back home, you can stay here or come back" said Andrew. "I will come back with you" said Lexi. She packed her bags, said bye to her mom and left. As they were driving, Lexi fell asleep. Andrew looked at her and sighed. He carried her in the room and laid her on his bed.
                     A few hours later, Lexi woke up to Andrew screaming at someone on the phone. She quietly walked Downstairs listening to his conversation. "What do you mean they can't go through with it, tell them I put almost all my fucking money into this investment" said Andrew. He threw his phone on the couch and sat on the couch. He put his hands on his head stressed out. Lexi sat next to him and touched his back with her right and hand and put her left on his thigh. He looked and saw Lexi. They made eye contact. He kissed her and picked her up. They (ifykyk) Andrew was about to get up when Lexi held him back. "Andrew are you okay?" Asked Lexi. "Yea, why wouldn't I be" said Andrew. "Just checking up" said Lexi. Lexi realized for the past few months, Andrew has gotten weird, it's like he is hiding stuff from her. She went out in the living room and saw Andrew playing the Piano. She sat on his lap. "Babe, what wrong" asked Lexi. "Lex, everything's okay I promise" said Andrew. "Andrew, tell me, I know something is up, that's why I'm here too" said Lexi . "I told you nothings wrong" said Andrew and was about to walk away when Lexi said something. "I'm done" said Lexi. "What?" Asked Andrew. "I can't do this anymore,this is what I was scared of," said Lexi. "Lexi, what's going on" said Andrew. "I don't wanna be in a relationship anymore, if I'm just gonna be your s** toy, you get angry and use s** to just to clear your mind, you don't even sleep with me a lot like a normal couple and you won't let me touch you, and I'm done with this stupid contract thing" said Lexi. "Lex" said Andrew, he really loved her, he didn't want her to go. She grabbed her things and went in the elevator. Andrew was about to come, but Lexi said "stop, Andrew". "Lexi..." said Andrew. "Goodbye Andrew" said Lexi.