Dinner with Mom

Days passed and Lexi had agreed with Andrew. Andrew was so happy but so stressed. He stopped sleeping with her due to nightmares. He always stressed about Lexi leaving him and started having bad nightmares of her cheating. Lexi was going on a trip to Georgia where her mom lives, to surprise her for her birthday.
             Later on in the day, Lexi and Andrew got ready for dinner with Andrews mom. She had invited them since Andrew sister was back. They got dressed and went to the house. They sat on the dinner table. "So Lexi, tell me about yourself, anything new in life" asked Karla. "Uhm well, I moved here in Seattle, my mom,dad and brothers stayed in Georgia" said Lexi. "Oh, uhm isn't it your moms birthday this week?" Asked Karla. Lexi was about to talk when Andrew started touching her inner thigh, she tried to remove his hand. "Yea it is, it's actually tomorrow, I was planning on leaving around 4 this morning to surprise her" said Lexi. Andrew removed his hand and gave her a look. "Actually will u excuse us, I promised Lexi I would show her some stuff here" said Andrew. He then started pulling her outside. "Andrew stop, I can't walk in heels so fast" said Lexi. He picked her up over his shoulder and carried her to the spot. He then put her down. "Your going to Georgia" said Andrew. "Yea.." said Lexi. "Why didn't you tell me" asked Andrew. Lexi sighed. "How long are u going for" asked Andrew. "4 days" said Lexi. "UGHH I'm gonna miss u" said Andrew. "I mean I can stay tonight, but I have to leave around 4 in the morning" said Lexi. "Okayy" said Andrew. They went home and slept, Andrew still didn't sleep with her though.