Reunion

(Guys I made some edits in the last chapter, if it's too much to read, basically Lexi broke up with him because she couldn't take it anymore)

       Lexi cried for days and days. Everyday Andrew sent her flowers with a note asking her to give him another chance. Months past and Andrew hand's given up. Lexi moved on. Andre still didn't. Lexi moved into another house and she also applied for a new job. Pierson was still together with Brent and they had went on a 2 month trip together to Bahamas. "Hey girly" said Pierson. "Hey" said Lexi. "How you doing" asked Pierson. "Better than before, I start my new job tomorrow" said Lexi. "Ooo well good luck" said Pierson. "Hey Lex" said Brent. "Hey Brent" said Lexi. "Wait hold up Pierson, what's that on your neck" asked Lexi. "Actually, I have to go now, I will call you later bye" said Pierson and hung up. Lexi laughed.
         The next day Lexi was about to walk out, when she saw White roses with a note saying "good luck on your new job". "She rolled her eyes and left the flowers on the countertop then went to the workplace. "Hi My name is Bobby Blandino, I am the boss, you can just call me Bobby tho" said Bobby. "Hey Bobby, I am Lexi" said Lexi. "So this is your office, I heard you were an assistant at another company" said Bobby. "Yea but I quit for personal reasons" said lexi. "Oh well, do you have any questions?" Asked Bobby. "Uhm no but I will ask if I have one" said Lexi. "Okay I will be in my office" said Bobby and he left.
        Jeremy had also quit the company and started doing photography. He was still in touch with Lexi and they were best friends.
       "Great work today Lexi, I will see you tomorrow" said Bobby. "Thanks Bobby, I will see you tmr" said Lexi. As she walked off Bobby looked at her walking up to down.
        Jeremy was selling some pictures he took, he had invited Lexi, since they were pretty close now. "Wow Jeremy these look fantastic" said Lexi. "Thanks Lex"said Jeremy. Lexi walked and saw photos of her. "Oh my Jeremy" said Lexi. "Looks beautiful". Said Jeremy. Lexi looked at him. "Yea it's a lot of my face" said Lexi. The women who was helping Jeremy sell the photos asked Jeremy if she can have a chat with him. When he came back he told Lexi someone had bought all 6 portraits with her face on it. Lexi was shocked. She turned around only to see Andrew. "Did you buy them" asked Lexi. "Yea I didn't want other strangers especially men looking at you" said Andrew. Lexi rolled her eyes. "Can we talk later" asked Andrew. "No" said Lexi. "Please" said Andrew. They were making eye contact. "Fine, but only talking" said Lexi. "Hey Jere, ima head out now" said Lexi. They were walking on the side walk, when Andrew pulled her into a Alley and kissed her. He kissed back but then pulled out. "Andrew we are just talking" said Lexi. "Yea sorry my bad" said Andrew. They went to dinner and talked. "No more of that shit, whatever your comfortable with from now on" said Andrew. Lexi thought and looked into his eyes. "Fuck, am I falling for him again" said said in her mind. "I will maybe consider it" said Lexi. Andrew had a smile on his face. They dropped Lexi off. "Here's a gift" said Andrew. "Andrew u don't have to get me anything seriously" said Lexi. Andrew laughed and kissed her. She kissed back and went inside. Andrew was happy knowing they were gonna start talking again. Lexi opened her gift and found a phone. She msged him thanking him. "Your welcome, see you soon, laters baby" he said. She smiled and fell asleep dreaming about him.