Bobby Blandino

The next day Lexi went to work. She went to Bobby'S office. "Hey Bobby, I just wanted to let you know I booked the rooms for New York for you" said Lexi. "Okay and what about you" asked Bobby. "I didn't know I was supposed to come" said Lexi. "Oh well, the assistant is supposed to come along with this boss" said Bobby. "Oh okay I will let you know tomorrow" said Lexi. Lexi then messaged Andrew. 
                           *In Text*
L - Hey, just an FYI, I might be going to New York this weekend
A - With Bobby?
L - Yea it's for work
A - The answers No
L - I wasn't asking
                               * end of Text*' *

         Later on that day, Lexi came and saw dinner prepared for her and Andrew. She took a seat near him. They were talking until Lexi said "okay we need to talk about New York". "I don't thinks a good idea, especially since your going alone with Bobby" said Andrew. "Andrew this is for work" said Lexi. Andrew sighed. "Listen I know you won't listen to me but, I don't want you to go, but if you think you need to go then that's your decision to make" said Andrew. Lexi looked at him.
           The next day Lexi finished packing and went to knock on Bobby's door. "Hey Bobby" said Lexi. "Hey Lex, come in" said Bobby. "I don't think I will be able to make it this weekend" said Lexi. Bobby sighed. "Lexi this is really important, you really wanna just stay home with your boyfriend" said Bobby and he got really close to Lexi. Lexi got up from her chair feeling uncomfortable. "Don't bring my boyfriend into this, I'm already on top of everything, I'm sure me missing one New York trip won't hurt" said Lexi. "Woah why are you getting so frustrated, it's not like I'm gonna F** you or anything" said Bobby. Lexi went walking to the door but Bobby pinned her against the door. "Lex, just come to New York, I will make sure u have the best time, your boyfriend will never give u the pleasure you need, me on the other hand, I would give u the pleasure you need" said Bobby has he started touching Lexi. He was about to put his hand in her inner thigh when she pushed him, kicked him in his part and left fast. She ran down in Andrews arms crying. "Lex, Lex what's wrong, are u okay" asked Andrew. "It was Bobby, he was saying weird stuff and touching me weirdly" said Lexi crying in Andrew's arms. "I'm gonna f**ing end him" said Andrew about it to leave when Lexi pulled him back and said "don't leave me". Ben went upstairs.
         Later on that night, Andrew made sure Bobby was fired and he was. "Finally that's over with" said Andrew. Lexi was relived. "Tomorrow they said to go in and they will see a job for you" said Andrew. "I mean u don't have to work" said Andrew. Lexi looked at him. "Andrew you know I love working plus u can't keep me locked in your penthouse up all day" said Lexi. "What if I gave you a key, and u started well moving your stuff in here..sleeping here more often.." said Andrew. Lexi looked at him. "Andrew Davila.., are u asking me to move in with you" asked Lexi. "Yes.." said Andrew. Lexi looked at him with a smile. "Maybe, I will think about it" said Lexi. He smiled and they went to sleep. Andrew couldn't really sleep that night thinking what could have happened to Lexi if he wasn't there.