Jaden Potter

A few months later, Lexi started seeing a girl. A girl who kept following her. Lexi took some pictures of the girl and showed Andrew. "Fuck" said Andrew. "Who's that"asked Lexi. "That's one of my exes I used for Yk" said Andrew. Lexi sighed. "Her name is Jaden potter" said Andrew and told Lexi information about her. Jaden had gone mental after her husband and baby was killed.
      Lexi was still slowly moving in Andrews home and decided to get some of her last stuff. She was about to exit when she saw Jaden right at her door. "Jaden, Andrew his downstairs" said Lexi. Jaden slowly lifted up a gun and pointed it towards Lexi. "You can't give him what he wants" said Jaden. Tears formed in Lexi's eyes. Andrew walked up. "Jaden?!?" Said Andrew. He told Jaden to give him the gun and she listened. "Now get on your knees" said Andrew. She got on her knees. More tears appeared in Lexi's eyes. "Ben take her to the car" said Andrew. She followed Ben, but didn't go into the car, she ran away.
       Later on that day, after a whole day of walking she went into Andrew's penthouse. "Nvm she's here" said Andrew. "Where the fuck have you been" asked Andrew. " somewhere" said Lexi. " do you know how much people I had looking out for you, why didn't you go into the car" asked Andrew. " I'm sorry I don't always do as I am told" said Lexi. Andrew sighed. "Where is she?, here?" Asked Lexi. "No of course not, she's somewhere where she can get help, since she was mental"said Andrew. Lexi sighed and was about to go to the room when Andrew stopped her. "Don't leave me" begged Andrew. "I am not leaving-" said Lexi when Andrew got down and hugged Lexi's waist. "Please Lex, stay don't leave, I can't let that happen again" said Andrew. "Andrew..,I am not leaving, I promise I was just gonna go to the room" said Lexi and hugged him back. She held onto him. And he finally calmed down as they also talked things out.