Boss

The next day, Lexi went to work. "Hey Lex" said Bobby. "Hey Bobby" said Lexi. "How was your night" asked Bobby. "It was great, what about you" asked Lexi. "Mine was great" replied Bobby. "A new bar opened up right across the street, after work maybe u wanna go for a drink" said Bobby. "I would, but I have plans tonight.." said Lexi. "That's till tonight, plus it's just a drink" said Bobby. "I guess then" said Lexi.
              After work Lexi and Bobby were walking down the street to the new bar. "I will get the whiskey" said Bobby. "What do you want" asked Bobby. " I will just have a shot of Hennessy" said Lexi. Bobby and Lexi were talking when Andrew walked in. He walked up near Lexi and put his arm around her waist. " Hey lex" said Andrew. "Oh hey Andrew" said Lexi. Andrew kissed her in front of Bobby. "Andrew this is Bobby" said Lexi. Andrew looked at him. "Bobby this is Andrew" said Lexi. "I am the Boyfriend" said Andrew. "I am the boss" said Bobby and they shook hands. "What are u drinking Andrew" asked Bobby. "I'm not gonna drink, maybe another time, cmon lex" said Andrew. Bobby looked at him with a look. "I will see you tomorrow Bobby" said Lexi. They left. "Andrew that was so mean" said Lexi. "No, he was obviously trying to take what's mine" said Andrew. "What's yours?" Asked Lexi with a smirk. Andrew laughed and shook his head.
          Later on that night. Andrew and Lexi were cooking together. Andrew was chopping up some stuff. Lexi kept bending over in front of him on purpose. "Excuse me" said Lexi and she bent over  to get the item. Andrew looked at her and bit her lip. "Yk all you have to do is ask" said Andrew and he looked at her. Lexi looked at him then at his lips then back at him. They were about to kiss when Lexi said " I think we should take things slow". "That's okay with me, whatever your comfortable with" said Andrew and smiled. "So how is the new job going" said Andrew. "It's okay" said Lexi. "Bobby seems to love my idea" said Lexi. "Hmm that's nice" said Andrew. "Is the people happy with everything that has been going on" said Andrew. Lexi looked at him. "are you buying the company" asked Lexi. Andre smiled. "Andrew no, you can't be going this far to be in my business" said Lexi. "Lex it's not that, our company has been looking at it for a while now" said Andrew. "Wait then you'd be my boss" said Lexi. "Close I would be your boss boss boss" said Andrew. "So I would be sleeping with my boss boss boss" said Lexi. "Yea and right now your arguing with him, which isn't such a great idea, is it now?" Said Andrew. Butterflies formed in Lexi's stomatch. "Ugh" said Lexi. She went on the other side of the kitchen. Andrew smiled and shook his head. Lexi came up and started touching his arms from behind. He turned around. They made eye contact. They started to lean in a kiss. Andrew placed her on the kitchen counter and I think you guys know the rest. (They ifykyk)