Andrews Birthday

Lexi and Andrew woke up. "Happy birthday baby" said Lexi and kissed him. He kissed her back. "Thanks" replied Andrew. They then got into a cuddling position. "Is there anything u wanna do today or anything I can do for you today" asked Lexi. "No babe, you being here already and saying yes to moving in is a gift" said Andrew and kissed her forehead.
        Later on that day, Lexi and Andrew got dressed for the birthday party his mom was hosting for him. They partied and had so much fun. It was night time. Andrew wanted to take Lexi on a walk to his favourite place as a child growing up. He then took her to a park and climbed on the top to watch the stars. "This is really beautiful" said Lexi. "It is" said Andrew. "Did you open the thing I got you yesterday" asked Lexi. "No i actually have it in my pocket" said Andrew. He took it out. "Open it" said Lexi. He opened it and saw a keychain that lit up with the word yes. "Yes?" Said Andrew in confusion. " I'll marry you" said Lexi. Andrew's face lit up. He kissed Lexi and hugged her. "I love you Lex" said Andrew. "I love you too Andrew" said Lexi and kissed him.
       Later on that night, Lexi and Andrew laid in bed. "Did u enjoy your day"asked Lexi. "I enjoyed it the moment I found out u said yes" said Andrew. Lexi smiled. "Is there anything else you want for your birthday before it ends" asked Lexi. Andrew looked at Lexi. "There is one more thing you can do for me" said Andrew. She looked at his eyes and then at his lips then right back at his eyes. "What is it.." asked Lexi. He kissed her. She kissed back and they ifykyk.