The Contract

Days past. Days turned into weeks. Andrew would ask Lexi every time if she had made her decision yet, but the answer was always "I am not finished reading it". "Umm Andrew, Pierson and I are moving closer to here, is there anyway u can give me 1/2 weeks off" said Lexi. "Yea sure Lex, take as many days as you need" replied Andrew. Lexi smiled. More weeks past and Lexi hadn't gotten back to Andrew yet. She finally finished reading the contract. Andrew texted her saying "so at the end it says to look up something, did you look it up" . "Yea and it was nice knowing you" replied Lexi teasing Andrew. She knew how bad he wanted her to stay. Lexi was laying in her new room doing some stuff online, when Andrew walked in. "Holy shit, Andrew?..what are u doing here" asked Lexi. "It was nice knowing me, huh" said Andrew. Lexi smiled. "I will show u how nice it was knowing me" said Andrew. He started to kiss Lexi. They ended up (ifykyk).
             "Are u gonna stay the night" asked Lexi. "I  have work to do Lex, sorry" said Andrew. "It's okay, drive safe" said Lexi. "Have u made up your mind btw" asked Andrew. "Mhm, but I would like a meeting to talk about it with you" said Lexi. "Okay, we'll how does tomorrow sound at 7?" Said Andrew. "Sounds perfect" replied Lexi. Andrew kissed her. "Laters baby" he said and left.
               The next day, Lexi wore a red long beautiful dress. He took her coat off and hung it up for her. They saw across from each other and discussed the things that needs to be discussed. "So what is your decision" said Andrew. "Andrew, I say yes, but I don't wanna be your s** toy and I don't wanna be taken advantage of, we are together because we love each other right?" Said Lexi. "Yes" said Andrew. "Okay..., but what about the paperwork with us not allowed to date" said Lexi. "Lex..,I made that up.., because I thought that u didn't deserve me, I mean look at me, I am a bad person, look what I've done" said Andrew. "Andrew it's okay, also I still think I need some more time to think about this yes or no, I just wanted to go over the contract with u."said Lexi. After that he took her to his house and they slept.