Revenge

The next day Lexi woke up to Andrew sitting in the chair with a disappointed look in his face. She saw him drinking a glass of whiskey. "Hey.." said Lexi in a pale voice. He didn't respond. "Are u coming to bed" asked Lexi. He then got up from his chair and said "not now maybe later". He kissed her forehead and walked into the bathroom to shower.
               Lexi went in the shower with him, and put her hands on his chest from behind. "I can't" said Andrew and he got out. He wrapped the towel around his waist and left. Lexi showered and went to work.
            Later on that day, Lexi came home and felt hands around her waist. It was Andrew. He put a blind fold around her eyes and walked her into the bedroom. They then started to "do it". Except Andrew kept teasing her a bit. He would stop constantly. "Andrew...why are...you stopping" asked Lexi.  "This is how you made me feel Lex" said Andrew. "Okay stop stop stop" said Lexi. Andrew stopped. Lexi wrapped herself in the sheet and gave Andrew a mad look. "You told me you were gonna come straight home" said Andrew. "I was safer in that bar with Pierson that I was here" said Lexi. Andrew sighed. "I was scared Lex, I had a dream Bobby killed you" said Andrew. Lexi pulled Andrew on her so she can hug him. "I'm here Andrew, don't worry" said Lexi. He was laying on her chest and hugging her waist tight. She kissed his head and played with his hair.