"Sir"

The next day, Lexi woke up and got dressed for her second day at her new Job. "bye Pierson" said Lexi. "Bye Lex" replied Pierson. Lexi arrived at the at the company and was walking in the halls, when she bumped into Jeremy. "Hey, I heard you went on a date with Randy" said Jeremy. "Okay, one, How do  you know what and 2, it wasn't a date, we were just catching up on some stuff because we haven't seen each other since high school" said Lexi. "Oh uhm, Ben told me" said Jeremy. "Who's Ben" asked Lexi. "oh it's Randy's driver" replied Jeremy. "Oh, okay" said Lexi. "Well um, see you later Jer, I am gonna give Andrew these paperwork" said Lexi. "Alr Lex, see ya" replied Jeremy. Lexi walked to Andrews office and handed him the paper. "Hey Lex" said Andrew. "Hey Andrew" replied Lexi. She handed him the paperwork. "How you doin today" asked Andrew. "I'm good what about you" replied Lexi. "I am fine, and tired" replied Andrew. Lexi chuckled."Anyways, I will be in my office, buzz if you need anything" said Lexi. She jumped off his desk and walked out his door. Andrew had the pencil in his mouth. He couldn't get Lexi out of his head. 

                                                         A few hours later, Andrew buzzed Lexi, he wanted her to print more paperwork and bring it to him. She printed the paperwork and walked to his office, and handed him the paperwork. "Thanks Lex" said Andrew. "Your welcome..sir" said Lexi teasingly. She knew how much Andrew hated when she called him sir. Andrew gave her "the look". "Seriously Lex" said Andrew. Lexi laughed. Andrew playfully rolled his eyes. "You know how much I hate it when you call me that" said Andrew. Lexi laughed. "Why else do you think I said it" said Lexi. Andrew playfully rolled his eyes again. "Just Don't..call me that" said Andrew. "Okay..sir" said Lexi. "Lexxx" said Andrew in a baby voice. "Finee, I'll stop" said Lexi as she laughed a bit. Andrew gave her a fake sad look. "Okay I'm sorry, what can I do to make it up to you" asked Lexi. "How about you go to another dinner with me tonight" said Andrew. "Okayy, but what time" asked Lexi. "Hmm, 6:30?" said Andrew. "Okay" said Lexi. "Do you need anything else before I leave" said Lexi. "No its okay" said Andrew. "Okayy" said Lexi, and jumped off his table and went out the door.  As Lexi was walking she got a flash back. 

                                                                                 *Flashback*

                                             "Do you understand it now?" asked Andrew. "Yes sir" replied Lexi. "Lexx, take it back" said Andrew. "Uhmm, No" said Lexi. "Thats it" said Andrew. Andrew starts tickling Lexi. Lexi is laughing. "Andrewww, -laughing-, stoppp" said Lexi. "Uhmm, how about..no" replies Andrew. He stops and they make eye contact. Andrew kisses her. She kisses back.

                                                                          *End of Flash back*

                                                     Lexi gets a bit sad and goes into her office.

                                        Later that day, Lexi announces to Pierson that she's going out with Andrew again.  "2nd DATE, HE LIKES U" said Pierson. "Not this again Pierson, 1, its not a date. js catching up and 2, no he could never like me" replied Lexi. "MISS GURL, IN THE END I WILL BE RIGHT WATCH" says Pierson. Lexi gets ready, says bye to Pierson and walks outside. "Hi are you Lexi" says Ben. "Yea, your Andrews driver right" asks Lexi. "Yea, he told me to pick you up" replies Ben. She rolls her eyes and gets in. "Thanks for the ride" says Lexi. "your welcome" says Ben and drives away. She walks in the diner, and spots Andrew, She walks over to him. "I told you I can walk" said Lexi. "Well, I am not gonna make my date walk in rain, am I now" says Andrew. Lexi playfully rolls her eyes and tries not blush after he said "my date". They eat dinner and catch up on more things. "Well um this was nice, I should get going" says Lexi. "Yea, if you want we can come back here tomorrow" says Andrew. "I would love to" says Lexi. "Okay" says Andrew. "see you tomorrow then" says Lexi. "Wait, your walking home, Ben can drop you" says Andrew. "BYE ANDREW" says Lexi and walks out the diner. Andrew smiles and shakes his head. They both couldn't stop thinking about each other the whole night.