A broken promise

The next day, Andrew walked up to Lexi and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips. "I'm heading out now," he said. Lexi replied, "Okay, be safe. Text me when you land. I love you." Andrew smiled and responded, "I will. I love you more, remember your promise." He kissed her lips once more and held her hand tightly. As they slowly let go of each others hands.

After work that day, Pierson texted Lexi, suggesting they have a drink at their favorite local bar. Lexi, feeling a bit tired, replied, "What about my house?" Pierson, looking for a bit more excitement, texted back, "BORING." Lexi, not wanting to miss out on a fun evening, finally agreed, "Fine, one drink." She then went to her bodyguard and said, "Hey, can you take me to the local bar?" The bodyguard, sticking to Mr. Davila's instructions, replied, "Mr. Davila said to take you straight home." Lexi, determined to have a good time, responded, "Well, Mr. Davila isn't here, I am. So, bar please!"

I apologize if my previous response wasn't what you were looking for, Lyss. I understand you want a more serious tone. Here's a revised version of your story:

Lexi and Pierson had a serious conversation at the bar, even though Pierson wanted another drink. Lexi, being responsible, declined because she had promised Andrew she wouldn't drink anymore. However, she ended up having multiple drinks, which was a breach of her promise. When Lexi returned home, she discovered missed calls from Andrew. She asked Pierson not to say anything if he spoke to Andrew, but her bodyguard informed her that Mr. Davila already knew. Lexi realized she was in trouble. Later, Bobby, a dangerous individual, approached Lexi at her home and threatened her with a knife. Thankfully, her bodyguard intervened, shooting Bobby in the leg. Lexi called the police, and Bobby was arrested. The police are investigating the incident still.