Surprise, Surprise

Lexi kissed Andrew. "I am leaving now" said Lexi. "Okay, save flight, text me when you reach" said Andrew and kissed her. She kissed back and left.
A few hours later, she arrived in Georgia, she knocked on the door and her mom opened the door. "surprise!" Yelled Lexi. "Oh my god" said Laura (lexis mom). She hugged her so tight. "Happy birthday" said Lexi. "Aww thanks Lex" said Laura and hugged Lexi. The whole day was full of surprises for Laura. Later that night Lexi texted Andrew to see what he was up to.
*in Text*
A - Hey, what you up to
L - nothing js laying in bed
A - awww, miss me?
L - Yes :(
A - aww I miss you too
L - aww, what are you doing
A - nothing I'm js going out to dinner with a friend
Lexi heart imminently dropped and started overthinking
L - Alr have fun I won't bother u on your little dinner
A - lex it's not like that
*lexi js leaves him on read*
Andrew tried to call her and message her but she would js ignore or leave him on read
             The next day, Lexi and Laura were sitting down at a cafe drinking coffee when Andrew appeared out of no where. "Andrew?" Said Laura. "ANDREW?!?" Yelled Lexi. "Hey Mrs. Rivera" said Andrew and hugged her. "Long time no see, you look well" said Laura. He smiled and put his arm around Lexi waist. " wait you guys are back together now" said Laura. "Yea" said Lexi. " I am happy for you guys" said Laura. Lexi smiled. "I will let you 2 talk" said Laura and left. "What are you doing here" said Lexi. "You weren't replying to me yesterday so, I came" said Andrew. Lexi rolled her eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Said Andrew. "What are u gonna do bout it?" Said Lexi. "Many things" whispered Andrew into Lexi's ear. Lexi smiled. "I'd like to see you try" said Lexi and walked away. The rest of the day, Laura, Lexi, Andrew and Lexi's dad, John, hung out and Lexi and Andrew wer exhausted after the long day. So they went to sleep.