Unexpected Day

Lexi went to work that day. The detective came in and had a meeting with her. "Bobby is saying how you tried to come on him," said the detective. Lexi was shocked. "Are u serious? It was the total opposite. Do you believe him?" she asked. The detective shook his head. "I don't believe him, but I do believe he's a lying piece of shit who will lie his way out of anything," he said angrily. Lexi sighed, feeling a mix of relief and frustration. "He's having a court meeting this afternoon, right by Eme street. If u wanna go," the detective informed her. Lexi nodded. "Yeah, we can. I finish work at 2," she replied.

      Later that day, Lexi and the detective met up at the court. The judge made a shocking announcement, stating that Bobby could be released from jail, but only if he paid a hefty sum of $700,000. Bobby strutted out with a sly grin on his face.

     Lexi rushed to the bathroom, feeling sick to her stomach. After a few moments, she composed herself and answered a call she had been desperately waiting for. "I finally got a hold of you," said the voice on the other end. They had an important conversation, and Lexi agreed to be somewhere. She quickly made her way to the doctor's office, where she had been trying to reach for the past two weeks. "I'm sorry, I've been busy," Lexi apologized to the doctor. The doctor informed her that they had run some tests, and the results were surprising. "You're pregnant," Dr. Greene revealed. Lexi couldn't believe it. "Are you serious?" she asked. "Yes, the shot was 100 percent," Dr. Greene confirmed. Lexi stood there in shock.
            Later that day Lexi went home. Her and Andrew were eating dinner and Andrew found that she was oddly quiet. "So anything interesting happened today" asked Andrew trying to break the silence. "Yeah, Bobby got bail" said Lexi. "Lexi it's okay" said Andrew. Lexi gave a faint smile." "Is that all that bothering you" asked Andrew. Lexi sat in silence. "You know u can-" said Andrew until Lexi said " I'm pregnant". Andrew's face widen. "7 or 8 weeks" said Lexi. Andrew made a disappointed face. "I know it's not great timing" said Lexi. "You think I'm ready to be a father" asked Andrew. "I'm not ready to be a mother either, but we can just figure it out" said Lexi. "Well I don't wanna "Figure it out" said Andrew and left with his keys. Lexi waited for Andrew that night and there was no sign of him