Discussion

Sure thing, Lyss! Here's a rewritten version of your story:

As soon as Lexi and Andrew got home, they buzzed their assistants. "Yo, I'm jetting off to New York tomorrow, and Lexi's joining me," Andrew said, excitement in his voice.

"Hold up, guys. Can we chat for a sec?" Lexi interrupted. The assistants nodded and left the room.

"Andrew, you know I can handle myself," Lexi said, her voice determined.

"But it's risky, Lex," Andrew replied, concern etched on his face.

Lexi sighed. "I've got work, plus my trusty bodyguards. I'll be fine, promise."

Andrew hesitated. "Just promise you'll come straight home after work."

Lexi grinned. "Deal. But you seriously need a haircut, man."

Andrew chuckled. "That's not a top priority right now."

Lexi smirked. "Oh, come on! I used to cut my dad's hair. You won't end up looking like him, I promise."

Andrew laughed. "Alright, alright. I'll let you give it a shot."

Sure thing, Lyss! Here's a rewritten version of the next part of your story:

Lexi was busy washing her hair when Andrew started goofing around, trying to distract her. "Andrew, stop it!" she laughed. "You're making a mess!"

Andrew just smirked and continued his antics. Finally, Lexi finished washing and grabbed a towel. Andrew sat her down on his lap, and she playfully rubbed his head with the towel. He pretended to escape, but ended up burying his head in her chest.

"Ouch! That's cold!" Lexi exclaimed, laughing.

Andrew joined in the laughter, enjoying the playful moment. After Lexi finished cutting his hair, they both felt relaxed and ready for a good night's sleep.