He F**cked up

Lyss woke up to some loud noises. It was Andrew, and he was clearly drunk. "Andrew, where were you?" asked Lyss, concerned. Andrew was too drunk to respond. "Come on, lean on me. Let me help you to the bedroom," Lyss offered. Andrew clumsily picked her up, saying, "Now you're talking." But Lyss quickly corrected him, saying, "No, Andrew, put me down." Despite her protests, he carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. "Andrew, we can't... I'm pregnant," Lyss said, her voice filled with frustration. But Andrew ignored her and continued what he was doing. Lyss was furious. "Andrew, you could have hurt the baby!" she exclaimed, her voice full of disappointment. Andrew, in his drunken state, accused her, saying, "Why are you mad? Are you choosing him over me?" Lyss responded firmly, "Andrew, no one is choosing anybody, and the baby might be a girl." Andrew then placed his head on Lyss's stomach, pleading, "Don't take her away from me," before falling asleep. Frustrated with Andrew, Lyss decided to sleep in the other room and lock the door.

      The next day, Andrew woke up trying to find Lexi but there was no sign of her. He checked every room but couldn't find her. The room he tried to check was locked, so he didn't think she would lock herself in a room. He was talking to the maid and bodyguards, when Lexi came downstairs and walked past him. He tried following her, but she closed the door in his face. She showered and came out. As Lexi was getting ready, Andrew came in asking why she was ignoring him. "Andrew are u serious, u f**cked me knowing I'm pregnant with your child, and left me when I told you" said Lexi. "I know, I f**cked up and I'm sorry" said Andrew. Lexi sighed and left.
       Later that day, Lexi got a call from Pierson. "Hey.." said Pierson. "Hey" said Lexi about to tear up. "Omg Lex, wanna talk over a drink later" asked Pierson. Lexi said yes and went back to work.