Match Box

Author's note:

Hello hello, because of mga photos ni Bebe Sarah with Papa P bigla tuloy ako naka isip ng plot for another Ashboo fanfic. Syang talaga hindi si S at B ang bida sa TheBreakupPlaylist mukang bagay pa naman sa kanila.

Hope you enjoy this.

............................

May 15, 2015 San Diego, California

Sarah is busy in packing her personal stuff. In a month's time she and PJ will go back to the Philippines after 20 years. Well they've been back before as a whole family but only for vacations, but now she and PJ is planning of staying for good. PJ is gonna start his automotive shop as business and she will have her small cafe in on of the business area there.

Sarah is a Business Administration graduate but she also have a degree in Culinary Arts from CIA or Culinary Institute of America, a vey prestigious culinary school in Napa Valley, CA.

She and PJ decided to sell their family residence in San Diego and decided that they need to go back to the Phils. Their parents died from a car accident just about 5 years ago, and they have left them some properties in the Phils too which their parents were able to invest in. So she and PJ are gonna go there to take care of it and also start their own business.

PJ is Sarah's older brother, he is almost 12 years senior than her. At the age of 39 he is young looking and most often people mistake the two of them as couple ( imagine papa P as PJ). Well not that Sarah looks old, in fact she looks like 19 years old with her petite figure, clear ang fair skin and a short hair.She's a stunner if you must say even if she doesn't wear make up. It's just that she and PJ act so sweet with one another that is why people often thought that they are a couple.

PJ on the other hand is around 5'10 in height, with a hunky type of a body as Sarah would describe her brother. He is guapo in all sense of the world if you'll ask Sarah. And she adores her brother so much. They are very close ever since. She is like the baby of the family. PJ has been every thing for Sarah, he is her brother, bff, protector, confidant, well he is basically like her dad too specially when their parents died. Well he is also Sarah's constant date whenever she needs to attend any affair that needs a partner, sometimes Sarah ask him to pretend as her boyfriend if she has suitors to dismiss.That is why she got used to just calling him PJ, and he doesn't mind, at least he said he will not feel old.

There are times that Sarah think that it's her fault that is why PJ is still single up to this day. Well he had a few serious relationships but things just didn't turn out well. Sometimes she hopes that he marry already so that he will not be over protective of her. She's 27 but sometimes he treats her like a 16 years old with his overprotectiveness.

As Sarah stated to pack her personal stuff in a box, she can't help but think about those memories connected to them.

SARAH'S POV (while wrapping trophies with some papers)

"I wonder when will I ever race again? Nah Sarah Asher Tua, you will never race again.". She said out aloud as if talking to herself. "You promised PJ you will not ever again".

Yes Sarah is a race car driver, she loves racing even when she was a kid, she had always love about fast cars, so when she was able to save enough money (she works since 17 as part time waiting tables in Carls Jr ,just to have her own money, even if she doesn't need too) plus the gifts from her parents and PJ she was able to have her race car at 19. Her parents supported her hobby and even though PJ doesn't really like it because it's dangerous, he also supports her.

But she got into a serious accident in one of her race just about 4 years ago. She was in a hospital for almost 3 weeks and took a few months to recover. She even have a long scar on the side of her body as a souvenir from the accident. Good thing she is still alive. So when PJ asked her not to race again, even if she still wants to come back, she promised him that she will not anymore. She saw the love and fears in his brother's eyes and she understood it. That is why for almost 4 years now she hasn't felt the rush of fast cars.