conflict

It's more than three months that Bamboo and Asher has been married. So far things are going on smoothly. PJ was kind of teasing them that good thing their being both stubborn hasn't come in between them.

The three are having dinner one time at Bash after its closing. It's just a late dinner and the three are having a great time catching up.

Since kasi makasal ang dalawa, Asher seldom had time to be with PJ so they decided to catch up.Bamboo is getting something from the kitchen so Ash and PJ was left on the table.

PJ: So how's married life doing sis? Pj asked Asher

Ash: Well okay naman, so far we've become closer and have learned more of each other, Bamboo's been great, he never fails to make me feel how loved I am

PJ: well that's good, you're looking great and you're blooming Ash, I'm happy for you. pero bakit you seemed to be losing weight? baka naman sobra kayo sa puyat? hehe PJ said teasingly

Ash: haha PJ talaga she said blushing.

When Bamboo was back, they just continue to talk. PJ asked Francis about the commercial he saw on the television.

PJ: Wow Bamboo, the lady from the commercial seems so comfy with you ah, I wonder how did this one ( referring to Asher) reacted on that , PJ said na nang iinis

B: Oh PJ you don't have an idea what I have to go through because of that, he said laughing while remembering the night after the shoot.

PJ: hahahah I bet Asher here gave you a hard time hahaha

B: Oh you bet PJ, you bet

Their dinner ended well. And PJ even telling them to hurry up and make some babies.
To which Bamboo answersed that they've been working double time.

---

Bamboo has a busy schedule for the day and so is Asher, someone wanted to celebrate an anniversary sa Bash and she's gonna meet the person that morning.

Asher wasn't feeling really well but she had to go.

" Are you sure you're okay love? Maybe you can just re-schedule the meeting?" Bamboo was telling her during breakfast, but Asher insisted that she can't, and that she's just gonna go back after the meeting and not stay at Bash.

Bamboo and Pancho has an appointment with some endorsement deals for Bamboo so he's preparing, he was about to take a bath when he received a message from Asher who's already at Bash for her meeting too.

"Love , please don't lock the main door, I'll go back after my meeting, I left my keys at the console, have a great day ahead, I love you"

Upon reading hee message he called her.

"Hello love, so, how are you feeling? (She said she's feeling better now) Okay I'm not locking it, you'll be back soon right, coz I'm leaving after I shower, Pancho's been calling "And I love you more"

" Yes, I'll be back as soon as I'm done here" bye she said.

-----
Meanwhile, Solenn is on her way to his condominium unit. She knows where it is, well she's one of his casual dates before. She's wondering how come the past more than 6 months, he hasn't called her yet, they used to go on casual dates, she likes him but he seems not into her that much, that is why she's planning to seduce him to like her again.

She doesn't believe the news that he's married already, she hasn't seen any photos of the wife and she doesn't even think that he's the marrying type.

Bamboo is already in the shower taking a bath. Someone is buzzing on his unit, but he's can't hear it because of the water.

Solenn has been buzzing but no one was answering the door, she tried the handle and it was open, so she went in.