Taking Time Off

Three days after

LAX:

Sam is waiting for Asher, she already messaged him that she's just waiting for her luggages and will be out soon.

Sam was surprised when Asher called him a few days ago asking him if she could stay at his place for a while. He thought it's gonna be her and Bamboo but she said she's alone. He got suspicious that something is wrong when Asher asked him to promised not tell anyone even PJ. Asher is his friend so he agreed , besides, knowing how stubborn she is, if he didn't agree, she will just find other place to crash, she have other friends too in California, so it's better if she stays with him at least he could look after her.

"Wow! You're looking lovelier than ever Ash" Sam greeted Asher with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

" And you as dashing as ever my friend Asher answers back. And then they went out of LAX

While on the drive home, Sam started the conversation.

S: So , mind to tell me what happened? The last time you called me and asked me if you can stay at my place, you're having tampo with PJ, and you stayed 3 days, so I assumed this time it's with your husband and I wonder how long are you gonna hide and run this time? Sam said a matter of fact. He knows Asher, if she's not ready to decide on one thing, she takes her time, get away for a while and then decide. But when she's decided, that will be it. No change at all.

Ash: How long? I don't know yet Sam. But if I'm gonna be a bother, don't worry I'll find someplace else to stay, it's just that you're the first person that comes into my mind.

S: Uh oh.. this seems serious ah, well you can stay as long as you want Asher, you know that, you will always be welcome in my house, (and in my life, he said in his mind) but I'm sure if Bamboo finds out naku ako pag bubuntunan nun, medyo mainit pa naman dugo nun sa akin. He said jokingly. But actually, he and Bamboo is on good terms already.

Ash: well, kaya nga don't tell Peej, or else he'll find out, I don't want him to.

What she said, made Sam glance at her while driving. " Uh oh, is there some trouble in paradise?"

Asher didn't say anything, she just looked outside.

......

Meanwhile PJ is worried where Asher is. Bamboo has been calling and asking him if she went to visit him, they don't know where she is and is not responding to their messages. PJ is wondering why even his message, Asher is ignoring.

PJ is with Bamboo in his unit. Both men is worried about Asher, she didn't went home for 3 days but she texted PJ about a day ago that she's fine and she just needs space and time.
At first PJ was assuring Bamboo that it's gonna be short because Asher did it before, after she recovered from her accident and when he asked her to stop racing. She needed time so she left for a while.

But this time PJ is not that confident that this will be short, Asher is hurt and she thinks that her husband is cheating on her kaya medyo seryoso ito, he doesn't know how this will end. Knowing how stubborn her sister could be, naawa sya kay Bamboo in a way.

PJ looks at his friend, just for the 3 days, he already lost weight and you can see he hasn't had a good sleep. He's worried about Asher and his marriage. PJ knows how he loves his sister, pero if he also understand Asher, it's not easy to take in that scene she came home to or heard what she did. PJ could only sigh.

Both men were startled when PJ's phone rang, it was Asher calling and Bamboo was holding his breath as PJ answers his phone. He put it on speaker so Bamboo can hear.