Loving You

(SPG)

He just wore his boxers and shirts and went beside Asher to sleep. They have plenty of time, he says, for now they rest. And Bamboo fell asleep immediately while hugging his wife.
....

After about an hour, Asher woke up ng naramdaman nya someone hugging her. She realized she must have dozed off on her husband. She felt bad for doing that, she didn't intend too, napagod siguro sya sa kakasayaw and the relaxing air outside didn't help pa. She saw that Bamboo had showered already kasi naka boxer and shirt nalang ito eh, while she's still in her cocktail dress. She slowly got off the bed to avoid waking up her husband.

Asher took her time in the bathroom, she's preparing herself for Bamboo. They have been intimate but they have never done it. Bamboo makes do with showers. She wore a red silk lingerie, that goes just the middle of her thighs. She's only wearing her laced undies under her lingerie. Well she prepared for this night, haha kaso naka tulog naman sya.

When she went out of the bathroom Bamboo is still soundly sleeping. Asher just went to the window and stand there and looked at the night sky and the garden outside. Natural air coming in. They are so close to nature in this place. She's thinking of the event that just happened. She's now married to the man she's been in love with for the longest time.

Bamboo moved while sleeping and nagising sya when he didn't feel Asher beside him on the bed. When he looked around he saw her standing near the window. The outside lamp post shadowing her. He noticed too that she has changed from the dress to a sexy lingerie.
She must have prepared for this night too, it's just that she was tired and fell asleep. But now she's awake and something's awaken with him too.

Bamboo went over to where Asher is. He gave her a back hug. Hmm what are you doing here love, he asked her, while he's starting to kiss the back of her ears. Hinawi pa nya ang buhok ni Asher on the other side and Asher even bended her head to give him access.

He's kissing the back of her neck. Asher feel shivers with what he's doing. While his lip is going up and down from the back of her ears to her neck snd shoulders, Bamboo's warm hands is caressing her arms and slowly pulling down the spaghetti strap of her lingerie. Bamboo continues to kiss the back of her neck and shoulders making Asher knees feel week. Nakikiliti sya and she's loving the sensation.

When Bamboo successfully pulled off her lingerie and it fell on the floor, he turned her to face him. He's looking straight into her eyes before he kissed her lips. He's kissing her passionately and hungrily. Ang kamay ni Bamboo caressing her now naked body paying attention to her breast.

Bamboo felt her nipples tighten so he knows she's tensing up. His lips went down from her lips to her neck, kissing it ng pabalik balik then went to her breast. He's sucking on her like a baby sucking on his milk. Asher can't help but to moan in pleasure, while his other breast is being massage by his warm hands. Bamboo felt Asher's knee is getting weak because of what he's doing so he asked her to go with him in their bed.

Bamboo asked his wife to lie down in bed. He positioned himself on top of her using his elbow to support him. He's started kissing her again, from her lips, going down her neck and stopping at her breast for a whil. " I so love this two" he said as he give attention to her breast. Then he went further down.

Bamboo positioned himself between her legs. He bends one of her legs and started to caresses the inner of her thighs. Asher is writhing and squirming with pleasure. She arcs her hips up. Bamboo's sensing her needs, started to kiss her navel going down her core. He took off her now slightly wet lace undies. "Beautiful " he said as he is looking at her core. Asher suddenly feel shy having Bamboo's face between her legs that she tried to put her legs together.