Dinner

Bamboo is pacing back and forth in his room. In an hour makikita na nya ulit si Asher.

During the day, lagi nalang pumapasok sa isip nya ang dalaga. Ewan nya but she has this effect on him. He's used to dating, he's no ladies man for nothing. Magaling lang sya magtago ng affairs nya kaya hindi gaano alam sa showbiz, besides napaka private nya na tao.

P: bamboo ano ba, para ka naman high school dyan na pupunta sa first date eh, nahihilo ako sayo. Pumirmi ka nga pwde.

C: hahaha kuya Pancho muka masama tama ni Bams dun sa Asher ah, ngayon lang yan nag effort ng ganyan sa pag bibihis lol! ( looking at the pile of shirts and polos in his bed, naka ilang palit sya but ended up using a buttondowned light blue long sleeves na naka fold 3/4) and his black jeans, and leather loafers. Tignan mo ang kalat tapos yan din lang pala isusuot. hahaha

Bamboo just glared at Chico. He is nervous, kinakabahan sya how will Asher take it pag sinabi nya how he feels, alam nya na bago palang sila nagka kilala pero he never felt this before and he wants to pursue her. Kung kailangan man ligaw sya ( which he always say before na he doesn't do) gagawin nya just to have Asher.

......

Sarah has prepared everything for the dinner. She prepared just a 3 course one.

Soup: Celery root soup with sorrel, farru and pumpkin seed oil

Appetizer: Bavette steak potato, cauliflower charred eggplant

Main: Fillet mignon with her own special souce

Dessert: Just a simple Affogato

Na prepare na lahat. Nasa kitchen yun and nasa warmer. She went to condominium to change muna.

" Buti wala pa si PJ kundi naku asar talo ako dun at di ako titigilan sa tanong until I say sino ka date ko" she was talking to herself as she took a quick shower and change.

Sarah wore a simple dress na light blue, it's above the knee and it hugs her body. She looks so sophisticated in it yet simple. She just put up her hair in a messy bun and just dabs a little blush on. She just wore a ballet flats. Then she went back to Bash when Bamboo texted her that he is on his way.

Then she started walking going to the place.

Bamboo started walking going to the place.

They arrived almost at the same time at the door.

They are standing at the door of Bash. Just staring at each other.

"Ahhm I'd open the door sana but I don't have the keys " Bamboo said smiling trying to lessen the nervousness he is feeling

"Oh yeah, hehe oo nga pala, tara let's get inside" Asher said while opening the door.

Bamboo noticed na there's already a table set for two. He feels so special knowing that Asher prepared it for their dinner.

" Wow, I don't know what to say, bigla naman ako nahiya, I should be the one to prepare ng ganito not you" he said shyly

" Ano kaba, ayos lang yan, small thing compared sa inconvenience na nadulot ko because of your SUV, besides between the two of us sure ako na mas masarap ako mag luto" hehehe she said with a chuckle

" Just sit down muna, I'll just warm up the food sa kitchen" Asher told Bamboo

" Let me help you with that, let's go" and he held her hand to go to the kitchen

While in the kitchen, they just continue with whatever conversation while waiting for the food to be ready. They bring all the food except the dessert sa table. Bamboo help Asher to her chair before sitting down on his.