Getaway

(SPG)

Bamboo is excited. He reserved a special 2nights getaway in a posh hotel in Big Sur California, it's on the exclusive Post Ranch Inn. It's about 4 hours drive from LA and he's excited because it's the first time they will be having a road trip together. Their last trip was in Europe and they really had a great time, so this 3 day getaway is a welcome relaxation for both of them.

With first class facility and lovely view of the coast of California, plus the relaxing surrounding of nature, Bamboo is sure that Asher will love the place.

Asher was so impressed at the place when they arrived. Bamboo was the one driving all the time, Asher said she could but he won't let her.

As soon as they arrived, Asher went over to their private balcony, the view of the ocean is spectacular, and since they are on top of the hill, the natural air coming in is very relaxing.

The two sat on the balcony sofa waiting for sunset. It's actually their first time to do it, watch sunset together, the golden color of the sun setting on the ocean was a very romantic view. The color it gives to the ripples of the ocean is something to watch for.

"Thanks love, I'm enjoying this already, just watching sunset with you is something special already, and tomorrow let's watch as the sun shine too. Asher told Bamboo .

She missed her husband already, well Bamboo is there for 3 days already but they haven't done it again yet because, they are not alone in the house, it was only that morning too that PJ and Sam went to their destinations , they are kind of worried that the two might hear them if they do it in Sam's place, besides, they think it's better so Asher can rest first. Bamboo was willing to wait anyway, he was able to handle it the last 3 weeks so what is 3 days more.

The sunset sets the romantic mood, not that they still need it, Bamboo started to kiss Asher and the kiss becomes heated and passionate, they transfer from the balcony to their room, by the time they reach the bed they already took everything off. Bamboo caress Asher's body, paying particular attention to her breast who he thinks had become a little fuller, maybe because of pregnancy hormones, well it doesn't matter, he loves paying attention to it and sucking it.

They are standing at the foot of the bed and Bamboo is kissing Asher all over. He's all excited and turned on already but he wants to pleasure his wife first. He asked her to sit on the bed, her feet on the floor and he kneels between her legs. Asher's moans can be heard all over the room, good thing they are on top of the hill and no one could hear them. Asher lies on the bed so her husband could have more access. Bamboo just love going down on her, he's massaging her inner thighs while his tongue is doing its wonders on her folds.

Bamboo even put her legs to his shoulders so that he could have more of her. He missed her so much, he can't get enough of her. After a few minutes down there, he knows Asher is coming, he can tell with her whimper and tensed leg muscles and so his tongue move faster until she can't control it anymore and hot fluid start coming out. He then bend over and kiss her. Asher can taste herself through his mouth. Bamboo can't take it anymore, he wanted her already, he waited long enough so, he took Asher's legs hold it to his side and united them by slowy entering her.

"Ahhhhhh" Bamboo can't help but moan and groans with the sensation he's feeling. Asher still feel so tight and he's loving the feel of her gripping him. He's coming already with just a few thrust maybe because it has been too long for him. And just after a few minutes he exploded in her.

It's only 8pm they arrived at the hotel around 3 pm yet they've made love 3x already, Bamboo is making up for those 3 weeks he lost. They made love on the lounge area in the balcony earlier. (Check the photo) Bamboo just love it when Asher goes on top of him. She can bring him to different dimensions. Whenever she moves her hips sends so much sensation to him. Good thing it's a very private place and theirs is the only room on that hill. So they made love with the ocean as their background and their moans getting lost along the sounds of the waves.