Moving On

AN: If you guys notice medyo marami or malaki part ni PJ dito, well I actually got the idea of the plot nung makita ko mga still photos for the movie The Breakup Playlist. haha la lang parang bagay lang kasi si Sarah at Piolo as mag kuya eh:)

....,

Monday morning Bamboo and his team is already in their way to Baguio for a Tuesday mall show. Since Bamboo went back to his unit at around pass 2am tulog lang ito during the drive. Well he already sent good morning messages to Asher but she hasn't responded yet so he opted to sleep. He thinks she's still sleeping, well napuyat sila eh.

P: Chico tignan mo si Bamboo mukang puyat ah, bakit may kasama ba yan kagabi?

C: hindi ko napansin kuya Pancho eh, umalis ng mga before 10 di naman nag pa drive so natulog na ako, pero parang madaling araw na bumalik eh.

P: hay naku kailan kaya to mag titino, Nakita mo ba si Asher? mukang mabait ano, at saka ang ganda, sana yun na makatulyan ni B at mukang matinong bababe. Sa tingin ko din masama tama nitong si boy eh: hahaha

C: Oo kuya, ang ganda nga at sexy ha, dami mga mga taga ASAP na mukay interesado, pati nga si Rico diba kaya uminit ulo ni B..

The two guys don't know that Bamboo is actually listening to their conversation, nagising na ito lalo ng marinig name ni Asher.
But he just kept his eyes closed.He is just thinking.

He hopes that his relationship with Asher even though it is just new, he hopes na mag last ito. He has never felt this intense to anyone before kaya naman he really wanted this to work. He is kind of worried about PJ, Asher 's kuya, what if he doesn't like him? What if he doesn't believe that he is willing to change for his sister. He knows how close is Asher to PJ. Plus that phone call was not a good introduction.

He went back to the memory of the time they had just earlier that day at her unit. At least they started to know more about each other on a deeper level by sharing thoughts and experiences, and also they have become more close with each other, well emotionally and physically too.

Bamboo felt warmth upon remembering those passionate kisses they shared. The feel of her skin on his lips and hands and the sweet smell of her neck and her shoulder blades. He can't forget how he loves kissing her soft red lips and how addicting her mouth is. He feels so warm right now even if the SUV is air conditioned. He was surprised at himself that he was able to control himself. " Whew" he blurted out aloud that Pancho and Chico noticed already that he is awake.

He was cut short of his reverie when he received a message from Alex, asking him if he's free Wednesday because he wants to invite him to an event. He just answered him he will check his schedule and that he is coming from Baguio. Alex says it's okay if ever he can't make it, is an event actually by Sarah. Although gusto nya pag bigyan ang kaibigan, he needs also to be in Asher's event that Wednesday.

-----

Meanwhile on Asher's side

Asher woke up a little late, well halos umaga na sya nakatulog, after nila mag hiwalay ni Bamboo ng pass 2am hindi pa sya nakatulog agad. Hindi pa sya bumangon, she was thinking about the happenings sa unit nya. The talks nila na kahit paano nagkaliwanagan na, Bamboo promised to try not to be jealous, well at least he said he will though he can't promise. Possessive daw sya pag dating kanya.

Natatawa sya when Bamboo told her how jealous he was of PJ. She didn't know that they sound that sweet while talking. She can't also help but smile whenever she remembers how nervous he gets about meeting PJ. She's just assuring him that PJ no matter what his options is , will always think of her happiness.