ASAP

FAST FORWARD: SUNDAY JUNE 21,2015

Bamboo is early on ASAP for the usual rehearsal of the production number that he will perform alone and with another artist. He hasn't seen Asher since their dinner last Thursday because she is very busy. The supposed dinner the Bamboo invited her didn't materialize since Asher is really busy. But Bamboo is happy because he will see her again today in ASAP.

They continue to exchange messages and Asher agreed to go out with him again pag hindi na daw sya gaano ka busy. Well bamboo is thinking that maybe after Wednesday she will have extra time. Kasi the opening and blessing of her café will be over by then.

Bamboo is to perform with Martin Nievera and Gary V. for an OPM number, he also have production with Yeng Constantino, KZ Tandingan and Angeline Quinto. Then a solo number plus a sexy number where he will sing along with Jericho Rosales and ASAP ladies will be dancing around them.

He called Asher in one of his breaks. She said she's a little nervous that the staff and crews and the stars may not like the food they prepare. of course he said that he is sure they will for he knows how good she is. They may not be officially together but even with just phone calls and messages they manage to be at least closer with one another.

Bamboo has not told Asher that he loves her. He wanted to tell her personally. He is all smiles after his phone conversation with Asher, that some of his co artist notice.

MN: hey man, what's gotten into you? you been smiling like crazy, you seem to be so smitten with that somebody you were talking with.

B; well, I am actually, but I haven't told her yet, Bamboo admitted to Martin.

MN: Bamboo getting all shy and nervous with girls? that would be a first, Martin joked.

Pancho who was just around the corner butt in. " Oh if you just only knew Mr. martin, how he is being all high school like with this girl, you'll laughed your butt out. He gets all giddy and kilig when he talks to her and started to have tantrums if he can't contact her or talk with her, and guess what? He just met her last Wednesday, hahaha pancho said with laughters, which earned him a glare from Bamboo.

MN: Oh that's cute! and mind you Pancho, there's a saying that " it only takes 3 seconds to fall in love" or it " If magic happens , you cannot control it" Martin continues. So Bamboo, if this girls makes your heart skip a beat, I'd say go for it. TRUE LOVE comes only once in a lifetime as they say, Martin continues to which bamboo just nodded and smile.

By 11am Asher and her crews are already setting up in ASAP. As soon as Bamboo got the message from Asher that she's in the studio, he immediately try to asked his stylist to finish him up so he could meet her.

While in ASAP studio, Asher was busy when a familiar voice, called her attention.

"So I will have chance to have sample of your cooking today" it was Rico Blanco who immediate went to Asher as soon as he saw her.

"Oh hi Rico, hello kumusta na? make sure you're not gonna bump me this his time ha, kasi wala pag natapon ito (pointing to the foods) wala na kami extra, she said jokingly. Asher feels comfortable or talking with Rico too, she doesn't know pero magaan naman loob nya sa tao, but she is not a bit interested on him.

" Haha, hello Asher and he gave her a beso" don't worry I wont this time, I already met you so no need for the antics, Rico said smiling.

That was the scene that Bamboo saw and heard. And he got really mad and jealous he can smack Rico at that moment, good thing that Pancho was there to remind him to calm down.

P: Bamboo, brad, kalma lang okay, you don't want to make an issue. Is that Asher?he asked, to which Bamboo nodded. " wow ang ganda nya ah, simple lang pero ang ganda at ang katawan , walang panama ang mga ASAP girls ditto na TH hehehe but Pancho just whispered the part about ASAP girls being TH.