Beautiful Morning

Asher move and face him. What? she asked while cupping his face.

Everything that we did and didn't, plus I got a chance to sleep beside you and wake up with you na ikaw una kong makikita. I want that Asher, waking up everyday na ikaw ang katabi at unang makikita. Do you want that too.?

She just nodded and kiss him. Of course she does.

...

Bamboo and Asher is kissing. Asher kisses is different, as if she wants to send thousands of emotions in that kiss. In the middle of their making out, Asher's phone rang, it was PJ calling from Singapore.

PJ: Hey baby how are you? I've been calling bakit dino sinasagot calls ko earlier?

Ash: Ph hello Peej, sorry I missed it, was with Sam the whole day, alam mo na catching up, and by the way we ransacked your fridge for our dinner hehehe ( Bamboo gave Asher a back hug)

PJ: you went to my unit? why not yours and why you didn't go with Francis for dinner? Something wrong between the two of you?

Ash: Oh no Peej, everything's fine don't worry, it just that well, Sam and I just needed to talk, you know

Bamboo is just listening to the two talking while he is back hugging Asher. Asher's been telling him to keey quiet for PJ may hear him.

PJ: Ok if you say so, well, hey I got something for you, I hope it fits you, I saw it and thought it will look good on you.

Ash: yeah, what's that? I'm excited already

PJ: I got you this dress, it's simple light pink color and is tube one, but I'm pretty sure you'll look lovey in it, let's go out on a special dinner one time so you can wear it. ( imagine ying dress ni SG n pink sa glorietta sa mall tour nila ni Piolo)

Ash: what? why dress? hahah you know I don't usually like wearing those? (Bamboo is kissing her shoulders, so she's feeling shivers, Asher is giving him a glare to stop for PJ might hear them)

PJ: I'm sure you'll like them, well I got a size 4, I was thinking of getting 2 but the sale person says it runs small so I got the 4, hopefully it fits you. Promise me you'll wear it baby

Ash: ( while caressing Bamboo's arm around her ) Okay I will Peej but only if you take me somewhere special to wear that. Haha magpapa parlor pa ako hahah.

PJ: Okay then you will have a date with you brother when I get home, and Asher, tell Francis, I said hello, I know he's there anyway

Ash: Oh okay, I'll tell him. Take care peej. I love you!!

PJ: I love you baby, and Be Safe okay.. bye

After the phonecall, Asher went to face ang kanina pa makulit na si Bamboo, "ang kulit lang ha, ayan tuloy sabi ni PJ hello daw, he knows you're here."

"What? I'm doing anything wrong, just giving my love some hug, ano ginawa ko, and howd he know ang tahimik ko naman ah?"

"Well He knows. "Asher said

"And he can't do anything about it, " Bamboo said before he started to kiss Asher passionately, he just love kissing her, oh he loves to do a lot of things to her actually.

Their kisses become more than, kissing, Bamboo's hand started to unbuttoned Asher's polo, while she's helping him off his shirt.

After they taken it off Bamboo started to kiss Asher all over her face, then it goes down to the crook of her neck. Asher's palms roaming his body which makes Bamboo moan with desire.