As Beautiful as You

AN: Just imagine coach B signing this, hahah ginawa syang balladeer, but diba nga you can do anything for love :)

BASH is set up as usual, except that they put fresh tulips on the tables. PJ and Bamboo has asked the help of Asher's staff without her knowledge. They planned to make the settings a little dimmer than usual, well people who will be eating at BASH later will witness how the rock icon propose to his lady love. Bamboo doesn't care kung may maka alam, besides soon people will find out anyways and Asher will have to live with the fact na her boyfriend is a famous person.

Everything is set, Bamboo is already at Bash nagtatago somewhere so Asher won't see him agad.

...

"Wow, you looked so beautiful baby, I told you bagay sayo yang dress, and that light make up suits you" Any man will be so lucky to have you, but tonight you are my date" PJ told Asher as they went to Bash.

"Thanks Peej, hahaha ako nga diko nakilala sarili ko eh, hahaha may igaganda pa pala ako, hahah" Asher said.

She just had a very light make up and a soft pink lipstick, hair in a loose bun but she looks classy and stunning with her diamond stud earrings as the only accessory. Her flawless skin matches the soft color of the dress, lalo nakita how smooth her skin is because of the cut of the dress na medyo low tube. She just looked simply beautiful.( picture her in the glorietta mall tour yung barbie look nya)

When they entered BASH people can't help to noticed the two, PJ in his dark polo and slacks and the very simple pretty Asher. Well they could pass as a couple if you must say.

They were seated in the middle part table for two. Asher noticed something different at BASH when she entered. It's dimmer and there's tulips on the tables. She love tulips but they are expensive kaya usually Roses lang pina lalagay nya sa mga tables. And the small stage is kind of different too.

Well, she never really had a chance to look at BASH as a customer so she never had a chance to appreciate how romantic pala BASH is for those who eat there.

She suddenly missed Bamboo, how she wished he is there tonight with her, 2nd month pa naman nila, then bigla nya nalala yung first dinner nila sa BASH when it wasn't open still. She can never forget that night, kasi that's the time she felt that she " fall in love again," , haha then later on it happened na "she fall in love again with the same person "

She is sitting with PJ and they just had their orders. "It feels weird being in a dinner in your own restaurant " she told PJ

"Why is that? "PJ asked.

"Wala lang, syempre it's my restaurant and I never thought that BASH could give this romantic ambiance "

" Well then just enjoy the night, malay mo diba this tonight will be different, who knows sino ang freelance artist or customers ang pupunta sa stage" PJ said , "malay mo mapakanta pa ako later, hahaha I haven't done it in a while "

"Hmm, that would be nice PJ, I know you can sing, between the two of us you sing better, I'm horrible at it, nakakabanga pa ako while I sing hahaha" Asher said

They are on their appetizer when the lights became dimmer and soon only electronic lamp post are the lights in the area. All the people eating looks at the stage in anticipation of who's gonna sing tonight. Many of them a regular already so they know the drill but they noticed too that tonight seemed different.

Asher looked around to see the reaction of the people in the restaurant. She's concerned how will they react, it's her business anyway, she saw that they seemed to be okay with the dimmed lighting so she relax and when she looked at her side for PJ he's not there anymore. He's on the stage already.