confessions

AN: As always S and B delivers!! Galing lang lagi ng AshBoo collaboration

-----

Don't mention it, you know I'll do anything, basta don't forget what I told you, tell him already,he deserves to know," And thanks for trust. Take care okay and be happy.

" So what do I need to know?" It's Bamboo

Sam and Asher was startled when someone spoke behind them..

I'll go ahead Asher. Sam kissed her on the forehead.

"So what do I need to know? What is he taking about? Bamboo's voice already stern which made Asher irritated.

Asher opened the door and went inside not minding what Bamboo will do, of course he followed her inside.

"So now tell me" Bamboo is being persistent, but Asher is ignoring him, she just went to the kitchen to get some water.Bamboo following her.

Asher looks at him and took a dep sigh before she spoke.

"You said you wanted to explain yourself Mr. Manalac, now's your chance, I'm only giving you this once, so better take it and don't turn this around as if I owe you any explanation. Kasi kung wala ka rin lang sasabihin, you can go now, I'm tired, I want to rest and sleep." Asher is not backing down.

Bigla natauhan si Bamboo, yeah he's supposed to explain himself right now and he is letting his jealousy get ahead of him again. He doesn't know, he's always been a very secure man, pero kay Asher parang napaka dali for him to feel insecure, kahit pa pinaparamdam naman nito how she loves him.

He went near her and hold her hand. Asher allowed him but her face is still expression less.

"Yeah, I know you saw me with Georgina, in the DR, we used to date, but it's just casual dating, but I swear, since I met you I never called or texted her again, ni hindi ko na sila naisip, you became everything for me Asher, I swear, she's the one who initiated the kiss, I was surprised kaya diko agad sya naitulak, please believe me , Ikaw lang, I never felt this strong about anyone before na minsan nga I think I'll go crazy, just thinking na pwede ka mawala sa akin."

"Okay", was all Asher said.

Bamboo was surprised at her, he was expecting her to go all mad and dramatic but she didn't. Again her actions made him feel the insecurities he's been feeling. Without his knowledge, Asher herself is controlling her emotions. Alam naman nya yun eh, kaya lang she wanted to hear his side.

"I want to rest na Bamboo, Asher said, maybe let's just talk again tomorrow."

"So, ganun, Bamboo nalang tawag mo sa akin, hindi na love? " He's loosing it, he can't take the way she's treating him right now, then earlier she was so sweet with Sam.

"Is it Sam? He asked. The guy you've always been in love with? Do you still love him Asher?". His voice a little louder and medyo galit na. Frustration can be heard.

"What are you taking about? Ano ba pinag sasabi mo ha? And please don't include Sam sa inis mo coz he's done nothing wrong."

"Oh so ipinagtatangol mo pa siya ganun? He's just taking advantage of our situation kasi he likes you, I'm not stupid Asher, I can clearly see it, at ano yung kailangan mo sabihin ha? Na you're choosing him over me? why don't you just go straight to the point, that you don't love me enough. That you're still in love with someone else." Bamboo was now shouting hindi na nya kinaya ang emotions nya, his insecurities coming out.

Asher saw the pain in his eyes, and she can't help but go to him and embrace him. She looks straight into his eyes and say.

"Bamboo, I love you okay, I've always been in love with you, for the past 20 years. I have been in love with you as Francis, Hindi ako nagka boyfriend kasi I was always looking for that certain feeling sa bawat guy na ma meet ko, but I never felt anything for them, even with Sam, I never felt that feeling I felt when you gave me that 3 match box when I was 8."