Together till Dawn

PJ' POV ( dapat meron din sya hehe)

After PJ and Sarah ate their ice cream and chips nag kwentuhan pa silang mag kapatid. PJ noticed that Asher seems to be a little secretive about her boyfriend, hindi nga sinabi ang name basta daw ipapakilala nalang nya and asked PJ to promise to be nice to him. Sarah knows how overprotective PJ can be kaya nya nasabi yun.

PJ didn't like the tone of the guy on the phone, he knows na he got jealous hearing a male voice on the phone of his girlfriend, he will feel the same way, but PJ wants to know how will that guy deal with that with Sarah. "Let me see how you will handle this? This will show how you love my sister and your maturity at things "For PJ if a guy cannot handle his jealousy and don't trust his girlfriend then it's a sign of immaturity.

But what bothers him is that why Sarah didn't tell him about her boyfriend, it's just so unlikely.

For his part he is starting to feel a little jealousy on Sarah's boyfriend, for most of Sarah's life he is the main man for her. He has always been her hero, protector, confidant, he is always her constant date, now his sister already have a boyfriend and that means he will spend less time with her because she will spend time with him. He understand why Sarah has to get a unit of her own, because she said she want to be a little more independent, and give PJ some chance daw to find a girlfriend kasi baka kay he doesn't have a girlfriend is because she's always with her. Ngayon palang he started to miss Sarah na.

PJ is a little worried for his sister too. She seemed to have fallen in love so fast to this guy. He knows kasi sa dami ng mga naging suitors nito she never really took notice on them kahit sobra effort ang mga ito, but this guy, well he was able to get into Sarah's heart that fast, and it worries him. Nobody was able to do that except his friend Francis.

Yes PJ knows about Sarah's feeling to his friend Francis which she called Kuya Francis. She didn't tell him or anyone in their family but he knows . PJ caught Sarah one time looking at 3 match box sports car and taking to it. He couldn't understand it yet that time until he learns that it was from his friend Francis and he noticed how Sarah often asked him about Francis, he didn't put anything into it kasi she was still young, until one time he heard her talking to the small cars without her knowing it.

PJ never told her that he knows about Francis, besides he knows Francis and even if he is his friend, he wouldn't want someone like him for Sarah. He knows how he is when it comes to girls and he doesn't want his sister to be just one of his girls. Sarah deserve someone better.

For a long time, it is Francis that occupied his sister's heart, even if she doesn't say it.

"I wonder why did Sarah didn't introduce this guy to me before he became her boyfriend, well maybe there's something wrong with him that she know I will not agree about. But whatever makes Sarah happy I will try to support her, wag lang babaero at ma take advantage yan or else"

PJ is now more curious about his sister's boyfriend.

.........

"Bamboo we need to talk, I'm sorry for ignoring your calls"

Bamboo immediately called Asher.

B: Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I need to see you please. I want to see you.

A: I'm sorry too for ignoring your messages and calls. But it's 9 pm let's just see each other tomorrow okay.

B: I'll be going to Baguio tomorrow morning remember? Please, I can go to your place right now, I just want to see you again before I go, I won't be back till Wednesday

A: No! you can't come here, hindi pwede?

Bamboo was surprised with her reluctance. Bigla tuloy sya kinabahan why Asher doesn't want him to visit her, then naalala nya about PJ.