Spending the Night

Asher prepared a sandwich for Bamboo, well it's just the easiest one to make.

" Hey go change your shirt with this, may blood yang shirt mo eh" she gave Bamboo the extra shirt she had, it's the same as what she's wearing.

"Where did you get this? This looks like men's shirt to me," Bamboo said with a little jealousy in his voice. He nonetheless took of his shirt and change.

"Oh that, someone left it." Asher said. Iniinis lang nya si Bamboo kasi nakita nya na iba na naman mood nito.

Bamboo suddenly got jealous. He was thinking it could be the guy that Asher has always been in love with. But he keeps telling himself na, sya na ang mahal ni Asher and not that guy.

After Bamboo ate his sandwich, Asher told him he can go home na, she wanted to rest na rin, the whole day has been so tiring and all the things she learned exhausted her.

Imagine, Francis and Bamboo is the same guy, and she fell for him that easily. She hasn't told Bamboo about how she felt for him as Francis, maybe no need na, or siguro if the time comes she will. She's gonna keep it to herself like she did for the last 20 years. It won't matter he's the same guy anyway.

They went to the living room to relax a little. Bamboo saw how physically tired Asher is kaya he started to massage her shoulders.

"Ahh that feels good, galing mo pala mag massage eh, nakaka relax". Asher even bended her neck on the side para mas ma relax sya. She doesn't have any idea that what she'd done made Bamboo feel something.

In his mind, shoot that neck, oh stop doing that or else. Asher felt so relaxed from the massage and because she's tired, she fell asleep while Bamboo is massaging her shoulders.

When Bamboo saw that she was asleep already, he carried her to her bedroom and lay her in her bed. After he put her down he scans her room. You can tell that she just transferred kasi there are still some small boxes na dipa na unload. He went to one of it na naka open and saw some trophies from school, and car racing events.

Bamboo saw the silk robe she was wearing earlier and he remembered how she looked. "Man you better get a grip if you don't want Alex to kill you" he said to himself then loos at his sleeping girlfriend, who's silky smooth legs are exposed for him to feast upon.

Then he went over to her desk and saw a small box. It was open so he checked it, and saw the 3 match box cars he gave her. Bamboo was wondering why it is in there not with all her other collections and why it is in a box as if it's gonna be a gift.

Is Asher gonna give it to someone? He felt a little hurt on that thought.

Then there's a small crumpled note in her desk that says " I'm returning this to you so I can take my heart back again and totally give it to someone who deserves it"

Bamboo is confused, para kanino ang note na yun and why is it that the 3 cars is in a box. He wants to find out. He's not sharing Asher to anyone, not even her past.

He sat on the chair near the desk just looking at Asher sleeping. She looks so peaceful and perfect for him even while sleeping. With her mouth slightly open. Bamboo never thought he could be in a same room with a woman and be content with just watching her sleep and not "sleep" with her. But he's happy where he is right now.

Asher moved a bit on her side which made her shirt brunch up her body and exposed her scar. Bamboo suddenly feel so warm after seeing her that way so he went over to cover her with the sheets. But not after he took a good look at her and her scar. Even with it she looks perfect for him.